Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I.C. posted:

One time I had a boyfriend who told me, "I hope you are never raped." Which was weird because we hadn't been talking about rape or anything remotely about rape.

It kinda blew my mind because I always figured it was a given that no one hoped other people are raped. Like one of those 'goes without saying' things.

I said thank you because I had no idea what else to say.

"I hope you are never raped" is how I sign all of my hallmark valentine's day cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

InterFaced posted:

"I hope you are never raped" is how I sign all of my hallmark valentine's day cards.

I sign mine, "If you are raped I hope it is nonviolent."

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

General Tofu posted:

Men can't be sexually assaulted, or raped. Especially not cis white men!
... tumblr told me so.

Generally men can't be raped by women. Sorry but that's just the way it is...

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Germstore posted:

I sign mine, "If you are raped I hope it is nonviolent."

That's almost exactly what he said after I thanked him. Are you guys from up North? I'm thinking this is a regional thing, rape hopes.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I.C. posted:

One time I had a boyfriend who told me, "I hope you are never raped." Which was weird because we hadn't been talking about rape or anything remotely about rape.

It kinda blew my mind because I always figured it was a given that no one hoped other people are raped. Like one of those 'goes without saying' things.

I said thank you because I had no idea what else to say.

Lmao he told you that because he was basically warning you that if you ever got raped he would be so disgusted by your damaged goods he'd have to break it off right there.

That's why you thought it was a "lol weird" cuz you didn't get the subtext at all

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

a creepy colon posted:

Lmao he told you that because he was basically warning you that if you ever got raped he would be so disgusted by your damaged goods he'd have to break it off right there.

That's why you thought it was a "lol weird" cuz you didn't get the subtext at all

Hrm not sure this makes it less weird.

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch
Everyone knows the only way to stop rape is education and compassion cutting off all the dicks because you can't rape if you don't have a cock to rape with.

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i was abused by an older female relative and i've been congratulated for this (age ~6)

when a drunk woman grabbed me inappropriately my girlfriend said 'she just probably meant it as a compliment', sure i mean i guess the sheep should feel good about being tasty but that doesn't absolve the wolf right?

huskarl_marx fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 9, 2015

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

huskarl_marx posted:

i was abused by an older female relative and i've been congratulated for this (age ~6)

when a drunk woman grabbed me inappropriately my girlfriend said 'she just probably meant it as a compliment', sure i mean i guess the sheep should feel good about being tasty but that doesn't absolve the wolf right?

The wolf in this case being your elderly grandmother pinching your cheek?

Lmao at all the bitch boys outing themselves in this thread with their 'tragic' tales of female on male rape :laffo:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

a creepy colon posted:

Lmao at all the bitch boys outing themselves in this thread with their 'tragic' tales of female on male rape :laffo:

way to uhh- uphold the patriarchy- yeah- patriarchy

Console Role Player
Sep 15, 2007

Snooch to the Gooch

a creepy colon posted:

I too enjoy making fun of the victims of abuse.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

yeah and then youll have to drag a mattress around with you everywhere evidently

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Rape builds character. Fill out your Rape Resumé asap.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Console Role Player posted:

I too enjoy making fun of the victims of abuse.

That woman is undressing me.... With her eyes

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

a bay posted:

Men are the all time rapingest people in history by a wide margin so if you are against rape then it makes sense to start there.

Forums User a bay is a p chill bro

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Thanks to the concept of enthusiastic consent you too could be a rapist and not even know it!

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

a creepy colon posted:

some clever fishing here, anyway gently caress off thanks

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Germstore posted:

Knew two people a man and a woman who were both woken up by someone they were dating rubbing their leg, which apparently short circuits some peoples' brains into being super horny. The man was mostly upset that people who he told about it mostly found it funny.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Leg-Rubbing-Teen-Caught-62574487.html

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Germstore posted:

Thanks to the concept of enthusiastic consent you too could be a rapist and not even know it!

What? There's levels of consent

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Lesbian women are more likely to be beaten or suffer martial rape from their partners. sorry to say it...but your safe around no one.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Glowku posted:

What? There's levels of consent

yeah, and it has a slippery definition, which is awesome and makes it impossible to discuss

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

NutritiousSnack posted:

Lesbian women are more likely to be beaten or suffer martial rape from their partners. sorry to say it...but your safe around no one.

I beat lesbians a lot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Imagine if someone tried to rape Hope Solo. She'd prolly kick their rear end hehe. Maybe a lesson here for some of you ladies ;)

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

It's not a good idea. Also maybe not a good idea to use the same stock photo you use for prostitution stories. Maybe.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
4 out of 19 Duggars will be sexually assaulted in their life time.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Windows 98 posted:

hey, they're beating the average. your move, libtards

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

NutritiousSnack posted:

I feel like wet dreams are also non consensual. Can we even trust ourselves?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

a woman jumped me in an alley and forced me to suck on her titty. i was legit crying the entire time.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

a creepy colon posted:

There is an en thread right now about goon who was molested by his... Get this. FEMALE baby sitter. She had him eating pussy at age seven. :krad:

lmbo what thread is this i can't find it in this sea of mental illness

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

lmbo what thread is this i can't find it in this sea of mental illness

drat he musta pmed a mod and had it deleted. I wish I had screen grabbed it cuz it was hilarious. The one about the penis that doesn't work is funny too.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
most sexual assaults are commuted by some one the victim knows so really the safest thing to do is to get black out drunk with total strangers

unassertive boy 99
Dec 7, 2014

by Ralp

Tom Gorman posted:

a woman jumped me in an alley and forced me to suck on her titty. i was legit crying the entire time.

One guy i heard was forced to spend 45 minutes doing clothing-on foreplay to her. It's just not right.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
a guy my gf texts a lot started saying "i love you" along with goodnight
Pages: 1 2

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

whos gonna be the one to say the word

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
frankly given how dangerous the world is for women, they should all kill themselves now and spare her male friend/stalker or lesbian lover the trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Windows 98 posted:

I think the real number is much higher.

• Locked thread