Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Best thing is when us soldiers whine about civilians not being able understand them.

It's like complaining about how humans don't understand the motivation and emotions of pitbulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Business Gorillas posted:

i'd care about veterans if we had a draft and most of them didn't willingly sign away some of their most formative years since they wanted to gently caress foreign women and kill as many muslims as possible

1941 was a good year, you had 15 year olds signing up in the army and people turned blind eyes to it, some were caught, but not all. Liberating Paris in ww2 must have been a hell of a sex night.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpeedGem posted:

1941 was a good year, you had 15 year olds signing up in the army and people turned blind eyes to it, some were caught, but not all. Liberating Paris in ww2 must have been a hell of a sex night.

During WWII US soldiers went on raping sprees too since a good amount of propaganda sold the french women as being sexually easy and also really appreciative of their liberators.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
I used to play with GI Joe figures when I was a kid, with cool tanks and planes and ninjas...

But one day my dad threw them away because he thought I was too old for toys, but I haven't been the same since. I now have flashbacks of looking for my toys and hearing his voice telling me they are in the trash, and I can't sleep. I just feel guilty, you know, like here I am with both my arms and legs intact, eating a burger, reading the forums, will probably jack off later... all the while my commanding officer is in a landfill somewhere, buried with his loyal men. Its like...now I can't even drive by a toy store without a sinking feeling in my gut.

gently caress you for re-triggering me, op.

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

did you yell hoohaa every time you killed a brown? any sick 360 no scopes in real life?

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
my grandpa came home from vietnam addicted to opiates.

when we renovated this house we found alot of used needles under the floor.

pat pending 1965.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thank you for your service; anyhoo

Can I borrow some money??? I'm good for it. I'm due any day now, can't keep losing at table games forever

Geek USSR
Mar 24, 2011

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

Didn't read, allahu Akbar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Do not get therapy op

• Locked thread