Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Thread about poo poo life, Ill start im bad at relationshipscause i love booze more than women. Not e/n cause im cool with it. Spending my life working a nice job and devoting 3 hours a day to writing a novel whoch currently has no plot and is 4 times as long as the martian, no end in sight.

Seems fine but the ostensibly sexy folk on tv says im wrong.

Moan about your poo poo life, unless youre one of the fabled happy motherfuckers postin in gbs the legends foretold. Sic

Choose your own adventure indeed. Lissssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:firstpost:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I'm hay

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
None of my business.

This pisses me off.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Just found out my dads brain tumor didn't respond to chemo or radiation and has grown

After deciding last week to stop drinking for a while I'm doing homework, watching archer and working on beer 5

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Wow, I thought I was the only one here who likes booze more than women :cheers:

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Just found out my dads brain tumor didn't respond to chemo or radiation and has grown

After deciding last week to stop drinking for a while I'm doing homework, watching archer and working on beer 5

Sorry to hear that mate, will raise a pint to your old man tomorrow, or two or three, for all the good it will do. Your life sucks. Imagine some charming stick figure illustration at this point. Howard anataedes and the sexbot fairy would feel for you, if they knew.

how me a frog fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jun 9, 2015

Dan Quayle Treasure Trail
Dec 28, 2005

Feel bad thread of the summer

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can't make a good post to save my life and it's tearing me up inside.

Raineko
Mar 12, 2012
i missed out on my highschool life and i regret it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Raineko posted:

i missed out on my highschool life and i regret it

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I was offered a job with kinsey and turned it down because i didnt wanna travel and wanted to focus on my studies. Never even got a bachelors degree. Heh

• Locked thread