Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Kuato posted:

if you want to be doxxed so badly just put those in your description. that's what i did

if somebody were to doxx me, they would only find out how handsome I am and how much I own and thus, it would be worst for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Just logged in to ICQ for the first time in about 12 years. Amazingly someone was still using it?? No idea who they are

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

concerned mom posted:

Just logged in to ICQ for the first time in about 12 years. Amazingly someone was still using it?? No idea who they are

I'm Batamn,

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Minimalist Program posted:

if somebody were to doxx me, they would only find out how handsome I am and how much I own and thus, it would be worst for them.

IF someone were to doxx me they would discover that i am a tiny being no bigger than a very small rat who lives in the walls of a mansion and is part of a whole civilization of little scavenging elves

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I'm loling at you if you don't remember your ICQ number off the top of your head

Pretty sure I met my first 3 women friends on ICQ

And one of my buddies met his now wife (She is russian, he married her and imported her back to America)

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

This website is a relic of Internet past

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I remember using it to chat to lowtax in 98 or 99. no one uses it any more.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.
Serious post: what does lowtax do all day now that SA headquarters is shut down?

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Spiderjelly posted:

Serious post: what does lowtax do all day now that SA headquarters is shut down?

:jackbud:

Only difference now is Shmorky isn't watching him from the bathroom

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Sappo569 posted:

:jackbud:

Only difference now is Shmorky isn't watching him from the bathroom

Like, how does lowtax make money? Is he as horribly depressed as you'd think he would be? Does he have any dreams left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Spiderjelly posted:

Like, how does lowtax make money? Is he as horribly depressed as you'd think he would be? Does he have any dreams left?

getting search to work properly

• Locked thread