Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I don't get the appeal of comics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SweetKarma posted:

I don't get the appeal of comics.

I hear Bananas have appeal.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Comics actually make me feel retarded because I have a hard time looking at the pictures and reading the words at the same time I'd rather read something like Ulysses that's straightforward

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JebanyPedal posted:

Comics actually make me feel retarded because I have a hard time looking at the pictures and reading the words at the same time I'd rather read something like Ulysses that's straightforward

Let me tell you about this comic called Homestuck...

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Applewhite posted:

I hear Bananas have appeal.

hehe

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

ballass posted:

are you a comic book collector, OP?

Yes

gently caress the ROW posted:

have you considered killing yourself? Suicide is painless :)

Yes

SweetKarma posted:

is wednesday a special day for comic books or something?

Yes

Applewhite posted:

I have over 30 feet of shelf space in my house devoted to TPBs AMA.

Ever drop one in a toilet?

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma
I forgot to charge my phone and it's gonna die.

I am considering therapy / antidepresants

If you guys know anything about prinnies, tell me about them I have an interest

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

roikun777 posted:

Ever drop one in a toilet?

No but only because my posterior and crotch fat pad are large enough to form a perfect seal over the toilet.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Give Pat a Job posted:

Jesus Christ Hot Topic is going to be even more unbearable to walk past once this Suicide Squad piece of poo poo hits theaters.

Joker and Harley Quinn are just juggalo trailer-trash delusions of grandeur, for sure

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma
God today blows

At least tomorrow is Friday

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tomorrow is Thursday.

Maybe you should build yourself a calendar stand and put a calendar on it?

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
stan lee gets superpowers

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
OP how much would it cost to build a bed shaped like an Egyptian sarcophagus? It should fit a queen sized mattress and be modified to accommodate my farting problem.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Marvel has is coming out with a new comic on the life of Jared Leto. Im stoked

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma
Guys it worked out and I feel better, but just a little. I still highly dislike being alive but at least I took care of something and can stop thinking about it now.

Anyway I got ms marvel, inferno, uhhhhh, mrs dead pool maybe? Also spider Gwen and spider verse. Oh and ultimate end

Then I got high but the day is not over yet I still have to suck today's dick and that's gonna be arriving like any minute now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roikun777
May 19, 2007

hedgehog's dilemma

Applewhite posted:

OP how much would it cost to build a bed shaped like an Egyptian sarcophagus? It should fit a queen sized mattress and be modified to accommodate my farting problem.

• Locked thread