Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The son is like 16 but he's written like he's 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Frackie Robinson posted:

The son is like 16 but he's written like he's 11.

This is pretty true. The scenes with his family are the loving worst

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I was totally on board with this show, but that last episode made me realize I was riding the short bus. So I quit.

It was hard enough back in high school.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
l LOVE how N. Might sha,anamnsnkdna was all "I decided to reveal everything halfway through," when in fact that's HOW THE BOOKS DID IT. gently caress man, you're a walking punchline of stolen "creativity," just die.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
watching it right now and about halfway through. it's okay, it's like a slightly better and smarter Under the Dumb but people still act stupidly and are wooden as hell.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I was interested in this show, but found out M. Night Shallaman was involved and decided skip it because I would ultimately be disappointed.

After reading this thread, I know I made the right choice.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Watched it. Was OK. Nothing like twin peaks really. The reveal was hella dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

I only saw the last episode with the big reveal. A lot of really good actors spouting some really awful dialog. Glad
I wasn't invested in this show.

• Locked thread