Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

listen guys, its embarrassing but i am bad at math and i might fail my stats exam next week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Ultramega posted:

actual cries for help in this thread disguised as ironic internet coolguyness

:sympathy:

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Fonzarelli posted:

listen guys, its embarrassing but i am bad at math and i might fail my stats exam next week

I am also terrible at math. I blame it on being put in a performing arts class in 6th grade where we rehearsed a musical number for like half the year instead of doing math.

Ultramega
Jul 9, 2004

I blame my being bad at math on my ability to rationalize every bad life choice into something authentic and life-affirming so when i slept through calculus i was rebelling against the man instead of in reality taking the left-handed path and cementing my status as a useless underclass piece of poo poo.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

Sometimes I just want to be degraded by 8 hung studs at once. I put a blindfold on and fantasize while making desperate attempts at sucking my own dick and ardently fingering my bhole.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Psychiatric medication has killed my sex drive and I love it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

gottabefrank posted:

Sometimes I just want to be degraded by 8 hung studs at once. I put a blindfold on and fantasize while making desperate attempts at sucking my own dick and ardently fingering my bhole.

This but like 400.

I want to be used by so many people I have to tap at crying and drowned in cum.

Bonus if they're laughing and keep going anyways.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

This but like 400.

I want to be used by so many people I have to tap at crying and drowned in cum.

Bonus if they're laughing and keep going anyways.

And what are they saying to you? This is important.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

my butt hurts

Hot Bobby
Jun 5, 2015

by zen death robot
Sometimes I take a penny even though I don't really need it.

Same with pens from the bank.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
i cant sleep without socks on :smith:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Horniest Manticore posted:

And what are they saying to you? This is important.

Your posts

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

drat horror queefs posted:

i cant sleep without socks on :smith:

I cant sleep with socks on or if my feet are covered by the blanket..they must be freee

Cryohazard
Feb 5, 2010

I am Toni Lippi posted:

"You look like you'd be really fun to go down on."

brb testing if this works as a pickup line

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i'm starting to think something's a little FISHY about 9.11

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

lonesomedwarf posted:

this + accidently sharing more than i intended

bye

I miss my daddy :( haha just kidding

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
African tribeswomen are freaking hot and now they're gonna get more of the genes from china that give them sexy slant eyes too. Horry poo poo. Lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

roikun777 posted:

I do masturbate as often as you might think

Like, I'm doing it right now

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
i once tried on ladies underwear and strutted around a bit, it was ok, it didnt really affect me in any way but im glad i gave it a go

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i once tried on ladies underwear and strutted around a bit, it was ok, it didnt really affect me in any way but im glad i gave it a go

Same, i didnt really feel sexy just constricted

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Volume posted:

your mom likes it when I piss in her rear end

drat I came to tell him that

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Fonzarelli posted:

Math legitimately scares me.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Shirley Crabtree posted:

What kind were they? A thong? Boyshorts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
I feel really vindicated and happy when people respond to my effort posting in a PYF thread, like way more than is really appropriate for receiving a few PMs and quotes. This is because despite having some small success in life and generally being okay, I am an overall sad and lonely man who seeks validation from inappropriate sources.

Also serious post to anyone talking about self harm and so on, the world is cruel and frankly does not care about you but there are people out there who do, and if you want to talk to someone who cares you can PM me for real

• Locked thread