Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
Making hot dogs with tortillas is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I guess a hot dog stuffed crust isn't as bad as, say, a pizza with sliced-up hot dogs as a topping. Still wonder how much sodium you would consume eating just one slice of that pretzel hot dog pepperoni pizza.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Leroy Dennui posted:

I guess a hot dog stuffed crust isn't as bad as, say, a pizza with sliced-up hot dogs as a topping. Still wonder how much sodium you would consume eating just one slice of that pretzel hot dog pepperoni pizza.

if you're eating pizza hut you've basically failed already so who cares

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Waroduce posted:

Pizza Hut used to give me free pizzas for reading books and as a nerdy child whk liked to read this was great. You will forever hold a special place in my hear pizza hut

Even tho I haven't had you in a decade+ and you look like you aged terribly

Oh man I totally forgot about that. The shameless product placement in schools for unhealthy food seems really sketchy when I look back on it now.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

Thunder Moose posted:

http://www.today.com/food/pizza-hut-confirms-hot-dog-stuffed-crust-pizza-coming-america-t25591

Are you excited GBS? Scared? Five Guys? Piqued? Blasé?

Personally - I plan on buying one of these bad boys the literal day they come to the US of A. Tiny meat logs are exactly what my pizza crust needs.

I feel like this is something Papa John's would do, but they'd just put chunks of cold hot dog all over the pizza sprinkled with mustard and relish.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
im suprrised pizza hut is even still around.

there are 2 locations in my county with a population of 1.5 million so thats one 1 pizza hut for 750k people lmao that's pathetic.

e: looks like if i look around, its usually 1 per about 250-300k people.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 13, 2015

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Xaris posted:

im suprrised pizza hut is even still around.

there are 2 locations in my county with a population of 1.5 million so thats one 1 pizza hut for 750k people lmao that's pathetic.

e: looks like if i look around, its usually 1 per about 250-300k people.

That's not how anything works you big stupid wth

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm surprised whatever multimillion dollar french restaurant in New York is still around. There's only one of them in a city of 8 million.

LMAO, what failsons.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Thunder Moose posted:

Stuffed phust?

Unfortunately; no

but the crust was sprinkled in parm and some other spices or something and was good anyway. I'm going to beat my wife for misordering because this house respects sharia law

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!
There is a Dominos and a Hut in my town. Dominos deliver, the Hut does not. Both pretty equal prices, you can eat in at the Hut but not the Dominos.
Have a quick guess at which is up for sale now.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Ohnonotme posted:

There is a Dominos and a Hut in my town. Dominos deliver, the Hut does not. Both pretty equal prices, you can eat in at the Hut but not the Dominos.
Have a quick guess at which is up for sale now.

the 'Za Hut

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

LeoMarr posted:

the 'Za Hut

You guessed correctly. Award yourself one point.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Ohnonotme posted:

You guessed correctly. Award yourself one point.

i want a point too give me a point

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

my town of 3,000 has three pizza places and one of them is a pizza hut, and none of them deliver.

One of them is run by olive skinned italians who argue and act like the real deal and their pizza tastes like good pizza so they're the ones winning the pizza war. Pizza hut is where I go for fairly cheap chicken nuggets in hot sauce.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I like Hawaiin pizza

Bifner McDoogle
Mar 31, 2006

"Life unworthy of life" (German: Lebensunwertes Leben) is a pragmatic liberal designation for the segments of the populace which they view as having no right to continue existing, due to the expense of extending them basic human dignity.

hemophilia posted:

The best chain pizza that's not a terribly renamed calzone from pizza hut, is actually a Little Caesars Hot N Ready that you bring home, and put in the refrigerator for a while before you eat it. Like, you go out, eat lunch, and grab your pizza dinner on the way home, and refrigerate it, then go about your business until it's dinner time, then you eat the Hot N Ready, Nice N Cold. It's garbage pizza when it's hot.

If you're a risk taker, leave it on the counter for a few hours, because room temperature little caesars is pretty tasty too.

take frozen Little Caesars and cut it all into real small bits, leave out the crusts, and use some of those little bits in an omelette, there you basically have a pepperoni and cheese omelette for very little time and money

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Bifner McDoogle posted:

take frozen Little Caesars and cut it all into real small bits, leave out the crusts, and use some of those little bits in an omelette, there you basically have a pepperoni and cheese omelette for very little time and money

it's really weird how it's basically the only pizza that improves substantially after being cold, and is disgusting fresh.

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods
Dominos is bad.

Voted Alligator
Apr 13, 2005
shpoods

LeoMarr posted:

I like Hawaiin pizza

No trollin'

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

i want a point too give me a point

Sorry, I am only allocated one point per day to award. Try again tomorrow though!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pineapple on pizza just makes it a fruit pie

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

vyst please modify the goonwaffe entry requirements to disallow pineapple pizza havers

say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
Looks gross as gently caress but I also used to get a pretzel dog every so often from Weinerschinezitelzelzel when I lived out West so :shrug:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

hemophilia posted:

vyst please modify the goonwaffe entry requirements to disallow pineapple pizza havers

If I could validate this somehow I would.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Anchovies, pineapple, lettuce... loving LETTUCE.

The poo poo people put on their pie makes me sigh.

If it ain't hot soppressata it ain't poo poo. Get on my level.

edit: does phut do soppressata? Better go investigate. For science.

edit2: it does not.

Thunder Moose fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Jun 14, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TOOT BOOT posted:

sure to be popular with the moderators since they love putting little weiners in their mouths

:vince:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Thunder Moose posted:

Anchovies, pineapple, lettuce... loving LETTUCE.

The poo poo people put on their pie makes me sigh.

If it ain't hot soppressata it ain't poo poo. Get on my level.

edit: does phut do soppressata? Better go investigate. For science.

edit2: it does not.

at least anchovies are a traditional topping though

pineapple on pizza is like, a war crime, but for pizza. pizza crime. send pineapple lovers to the hague

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Looks disgusting.

Eat a good healthy salad instead fatlords.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Hot dogs are good.

Pizza are good.

What's the problem?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Kanthulhu posted:

Looks disgusting.

Eat a good pizza from a local pizzeria instead.
ftfy dummy

a salad lmao

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Typical Pubbie posted:

Hot dogs are good.

Pizza are good.

What's the problem?

only chilidogs are good, and the flavors don't mix.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

ftfy dummy

a salad lmao

Do I look like a rabbit lol?

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

hemophilia posted:

it's really weird how it's basically the only pizza that improves substantially after being cold, and is disgusting fresh.

The worse a pizza is the better it fairs as a leftover. The relationship even inverts if the pizza is gross enough. Little Caesar's isn't alone in this, it's just a law of pizza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp

AKA Pseudonym posted:

The worse a pizza is the better it fairs as a leftover. The relationship even inverts if the pizza is gross enough. Little Caesar's isn't alone in this, it's just a law of pizza.

I've hightlighted the parts that are wrong. HTH.

• Locked thread