Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darling Clementine
Feb 22, 2008

by Ralp
check out my site if you want

or whatever, don't

http://www.etsy.com/shop/grasslanddesigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

uhh

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
You make lovely resumes and I hope you fall down stairs on to a bed of legos

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I didn't want to but thanks for that brief moment of excitement when I thought I might want to read this thread. smell ya later

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

resume tip: have the qualifications the job is looking for, they scan and OCR that poo poo anyway no one is reading anything but your experience and education

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
Morgan "Smokes That" Grass

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I clicked on your stupid rear end in a top hat site OP and these sandals look like they were assemebled by a child

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
im not giong to buy any of your stuff op

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
this thread was a fantastic idea good going op

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
op -- morgan. can i call you morg? anyway, do you refer to yourself as "a creative?"

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
so did you wait 7 years just to start selling resume designs or??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
youre an abhorrent piece of poo poo on every level detectable via human empathy, op

• Locked thread