Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
ur mom's OP

Second page suck my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
so big it broke my butt.
I have a broken butt.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
It's about quantity for me, not mass. So largest? Probably 5 inches, most? Probably 8/9 cocks in my rinsedboihole

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

krampster2 posted:

how do i do the prostate massage thing pls explain i tried but it didn't work

I got a blowjob and she stuck her finger up there. I wiggled but did not complain because it was the best one ever. Coincidence? I also saw a post from a chick who took a massive poo poo and thought... "Oh, that is how big of a dick I could fit up there..." makes you think.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Maybe like avg, but one time there was a hook that was pretty large

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I'm Mr. Hands :ghost:

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
still no cool posts

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
Define "in"

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
obamas

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've never taken a p in my b directly, but I dream about it every night op

im str8

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
a 25" endoscope during a colonoscopy. i told them the valium wasn't working and they said I was a liar. :saddowns:

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'd take mandingodick up my derrière if you know what I mean

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Do gays have a word for really inconsiderate lovers who just shove it in all at once, recklessly?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Let's just say I was dressed as a female dog, and his depravity knew no limits.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bolek posted:

Do gays have a word for really inconsiderate lovers who just shove it in all at once, recklessly?

bulls

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

TEAYCHES posted:

i dont measure a guys dick first but probably around 8 inches, thick
how would you rate the experience compared to a regular size dick?

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Are they looked upon negatively, like they're compensating or something?

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Bolek posted:

Do ladies?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Donald trump's

It was small in size but boy did it act like it owned the place

a gay lion named Tangiers
Jul 30, 2013

gently caress da Mods posted:

still no cool posts

you literally emptyquoted me you son of a bitch

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

devin2 posted:

you literally emptyquoted me you son of a bitch

Jul 30, 2013

don't emptyquote me or anyone else ever again until you figure out how to make it good and/or funny.

Jul 30, 2013
i can feel you refreshing this thread, seeing if anyone responded, seeing my post... you're gonna want to emptyquote it. if you do, just realize that the worst part isn't that you're gonna make an enemy, the worst part is that you're gonna make a lovely, bad post. don't do it man

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.
Do dildoes count? Apparently good ole' Bad Dragon released a T-Rex toy to celebrate the new Jurassic World movie. I dare not confirm it for myself though

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

devin2 posted:

i can feel you refreshing this thread, seeing if anyone responded, seeing my post... you're gonna want to emptyquote it. if you do, just realize that the worst part isn't that you're gonna make an enemy, the worst part is that you're gonna make a lovely, bad post. don't do it man

As a comedy phillistine, i for one chuckle at lovely, bad posts, and shake my gay little fist whenever i see a new ban of a prolific shitposter.

Jul 30, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

As a comedy phillistine, i for one chuckle at lovely, bad posts, and shake my gay little fist whenever i see a new ban of a prolific shitposter.

cool. also way to go. are there any other things you suck at that you'd like to share

Jul 30, 2013
spelling is maybe an avenue you'd like to explore since you like being bad at things

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

c'mon now yall

ForceKin
Dec 22, 2009

9 and a half inches of transsexual ladymeat.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

ForcedKen posted:

9 and a half inches of transsexual ladymeat.

nice go on

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Poop n pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jul 30, 2013

JebanyPedal posted:

Poop n pee.

hrm. i see. well said. well said indeed. have you ever considered posting something relevant

• Locked thread