Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

spent on me by another human being

and thank you because these dogs are really cute.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Jun 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

one time someone bought me dad gay. so what's av but then my main man good lord fisher bought me back my old one like 10 mins later which is pretty lol for the person who changed it first

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
tomorrow im gonna replace it with a real lovely one of a cat, just a heads up

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

your dog av is cool. congrats.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Chance ate Sassy

just kidding :3:

Didnt you have a really cool star citizen one? But looks like you were banned so I cant see ur av history

CytotoxicTrev
Oct 30, 2010

So you see, without my help, they're toast!
Homeward Bound avatar... pretty sweet. Kudos to whoever bought it for you

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

some mod put a gibbon in my profile but idk who or why, i think it was wilson paine or w/e his name is

god bless

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Someone bought me this avatar and I fuckin' love it.

drjuggalo
Jul 26, 2014
how bad of a post do i need to make for a free av

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

drjuggalo posted:

how bad of a post do i need to make for a free av

p bad

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
chance was the real rapscallion of the group: a real go getter with a heart of gold. shadow was lordly and intellengent, but not in a patronizinf way.. you could say he had wisdom beyond his dog years. and sassy? well, i think her name speaks for itself :cool:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

yes congrats on the dog av!!! dogz rule cats play da fool

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Enfield posted:

chance was the real rapscallion of the group: a real go getter with a heart of gold. shadow was lordly and intellengent, but not in a patronizinf way.. you could say he had wisdom beyond his dog years. and sassy? well, i think her name speaks for itself :cool:

sassy was a bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

krampster2 posted:

one time someone bought me dad gay. so what's av but then my main man good lord fisher bought me back my old one like 10 mins later which is pretty lol for the person who changed it first

and thank god i still love this av

• Locked thread