Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Official tumblr of one of California's congressional representatives.

Has a lot of interesting things like this
which is a chart released by the national beauraeu of economic research

and

Which is a picture of a bill as drafted by Citigroup lobbyists and later as passed by congress.

http://repmarktakano.tumblr.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
i like the chart about how bill clinton took 17 trips on that pedo plane :D

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
so is big willy clinton a confirmed nonce?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm not sure what you're talking about but I think overall in his capacity as president of the United States, Bill Clinton did a pretty good job. Further I doubt he is a pedophile and likely you're attempting to smear him cuz your mad about it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Oberleutnant posted:

so is big willy clinton a confirmed nonce?

yep

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I think overall in his capacity as president of the United States, Bill Clinton did a pretty good job. Further I doubt he is a pedophile and likely you're attempting to smear him cuz your mad about it.

Nah i always thought he was fun but dont woryy; literally everybody in britain with a net worth greater than £50,000 is a kidfucker so he's in good company

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I have extreme doubt that the former president of the United States, Bill Clinton, is a pedophile, and I think that claims arguing so are in the same realm of credibility as Obama birth-certificate Truthers. I guess adultery doesn't have the same sting and moral outrage it used to, so people have to make up new scandals to divert political discourse.

Anyway here is another cool thing

"Since 1956, eleven Presidents, from both parties, have signed executive actions providing immigration relief."

http://repmarktakano.tumblr.com/post/103126637437/since-1956-eleven-presidents-from-both-parties

• Locked thread