Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im poz positive

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
blood tip: keep it inside your body

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

popsicle cell

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
Suck my fuckin dong

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

echopraxia
May 22, 2015
Then ya better go catch it

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
need paleblood

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I cut myself to check it out and it looks nothing like what you posted. gently caress you.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Dza posted:

I cut myself to check it out and it looks nothing like what you posted. gently caress you.

That's a really bad sign.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Enfield posted:

blood tip: keep it inside your body

and then waht

Aineris
Oct 10, 2005
How dare these black people not want to get murdered!? Don't they know it could expose me to COVID!?
If you inject extra blood into yourself, like kinda pressurize it in your body, I heard it makes you live longer particularly in death types such as loss of blood

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
What happens if you get a blood transfusion without loosing any blood first ? will your veins just pop like an overinflated balloon ?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Decebal posted:

What happens if you get a blood transfusion without loosing any blood first ? will your veins just pop like an overinflated balloon ?

They take away your tour de france wins.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

then you wait...

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
what happens when you have blood like that?

does drinking the sacramental wine help restore your blood to normal like Jesus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

Angry Fish posted:

what happens when you have blood like that?

does drinking the sacramental wine help restore your blood to normal like Jesus?

There is currently not a cure

• Locked thread