Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattO
Oct 10, 2003

Oh ee oh ee oh.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
I like when Prince angrily rides off on his Prince motorcycle and "when doves cry" starts to play

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

First Avenue is a good place to see a show.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Did anyone ever GIF where The Time peaks in Prince's dressing room, laughs, then keeps walking

I always thought that would be a good GIF

Flo Cytometer
Apr 20, 2015

by Ralp
the best part is when dan hartman has a fake black group sing his song for him

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

First Avenue is a good place to see a show.

its pretty good.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

fo' thirtay

:owned: by the spin doctors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e86omL8uzks&t=19s

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

nothing is owned by the spin doctors except a lifetime supply of incense and an ill-gotten gold record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Jungle Boogie > Jungle Love

• Locked thread