Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
I was only saying to Punchy the other day how I regret getting in on Goon Races past its prime, so if you end up wanting to race some stuff and need participants, I still enjoy doing them. I can also produce... if you don't mind the 1-2 months it takes to motivate me to edit them.

Synrey posted:

Did that Sonic R race end up happening?

There was never enough interest to race it, and whenever it's brought up, the chat goes silent. Having played it only once in preparation for the race, I can safely say I hate the game. The controls are just awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synrey
Feb 2, 2016
I honestly wish I didn't spend as much time as I did lurking instead of actively participating, however a shotty computer and slightly out of the way timezone placement, meant I probably couldn't even if I wanted to.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
LETS RACE KULA WORLD

That simple, yet charming ps1 game that involved traversing puzzlelised platforms, and that was on every playstation demo has now been raced. Sort of. Kula World consists of 150 levels, but we mixed it up and decided to race to a 1 hour time limit to see who could get the furthest.

Let's Race Kula World - ft. Elektric Paradox, Fluffy, Manic X, MickyJ, NoSuchThing, and new German import; Shin

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Manic X posted:

LETS RACE KULA WORLD

That simple, yet charming ps1 game that involved traversing puzzlelised platforms, and that was on every playstation demo has now been raced. Sort of. Kula World consists of 150 levels, but we mixed it up and decided to race to a 1 hour time limit to see who could get the furthest.

Let's Race Kula World - ft. Elektric Paradox, Fluffy, Manic X, MickyJ, NoSuchThing, and new German import; Shin

I love this game and I'm so glad that you raced it (even if I'm from where they called it Roll Away)

Synrey
Feb 2, 2016

Manic X posted:

LETS RACE KULA WORLD

Can't say I've ever heard of this game, I'll probably give the video a watch at somepoint anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synrey
Feb 2, 2016
Okay, I can do stuff now, so can I get in on that Skype group? My Skype name is also Synrey

• Locked thread