Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
On the plus side, at least we didn't have to watch him get burned to death or get his head sawed off in an isis video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Slim Pickens posted:

On the plus side, at least we didn't have to watch him get burned to death or get his head sawed off in an isis video.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
detcord beheading would have been better than an agonizing death in a syrian shithole

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

go3 posted:

detcord beheading would have been better than an agonizing death in a syrian shithole

yeah I don't understand why people are getting all upset about detcord beheadings

that's probably the least lovely way to die in Syria right now tbqh

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

DrakeriderCa posted:

yeah I don't understand why people are getting all upset about detcord beheadings

that's probably the least lovely way to die in Syria right now tbqh

I think we all agree on that, with the detcord beheadings it's more a matter "drat those guys are getting creative"

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Detcord beheading is up there with firing line for the list of best ways to die honestly

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

It's kinda like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD1J5e8gTXQ

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

NTT posted:

Detcord beheading is up there with firing line for the list of best ways to die honestly

everyone freaking out about the detcord which is like instant death but dont really give a gently caress bout those dudes they drowned in a shark cage. drowning is a bad way to die

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
This does not seem a wise idea.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

everyone freaking out about the detcord which is like instant death but dont really give a gently caress bout those dudes they drowned in a shark cage. drowning is a bad way to die

No poo poo. The drowning was the worst, those guys still had life left in them. It takes a pretty drat long time to actually be like, dead dead in the water. While their poo poo was hosed, and I can only imagine that they didn't feel anything, their heart was probably still doing some contracting at some heart rhythm, but nothing that would be sustainable to life.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The thing about Caro I don't understand is - why didn't the Assad government use having a captive American citizen as some sort of leverage? Wasn't Caro worth more to them alive?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

The thing about Caro I don't understand is - why didn't the Assad government use having a captive American citizen as some sort of leverage? Wasn't Caro worth more to them alive?

The only report we ever had about caro after he got snatched up was brown moses talked to someone (through the internet) that had seen someone that matched Caro's description in a Syrian prison. I mean its possible they realized he was an American and didn't quite torture him to death.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Frosted Flake posted:

Even Assad could see that Caro was worthless.

If Vilerat got captured we probably would have traded a terrorist or two for him.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Nah.

"-H" woulda had him iced eventually.

Read your internets.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
So he really died in a syrian prison camp, I figured that was a joke post. I mean I shouldn't lmao, but lmao.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

So he really died in a syrian prison camp, I figured that was a joke post. I mean I shouldn't lmao, but lmao.

There's no concrete evidence, brownmoses talked to some guy who saw someone who fit the description of Caro in a Syrian prison

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Wasn't he begging them to kill him?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

There's no concrete evidence, brownmoses talked to some guy who saw someone who fit the description of Caro in a Syrian prison

some weirdo with autism claims some other weirdo told him he seen a 3rd weirdo that matched caros description in that infamous syrian prison. really holds up under scrutiny

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

some weirdo with autism claims some other weirdo told him he seen a 3rd weirdo that matched caros description in that infamous syrian prison. really holds up under scrutiny

He also vanished in one of the shittiest wars on the planet, 3 years ago. There's only so much math you need to show.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
him dead
:nsa:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jul 5, 2015

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Someone linked his FBI missing persons report which described him as extremely mentally ill and said he was last seen in detention... So I figure that is a pretty safe bet, IMO

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
RIP Caro, he's having sniper battles in heaven now

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

MaxPowers posted:

RIP Caro, he's having sniper battles in heaven now

and performing sweet trauma skills on endless numbers of battlefield injured soldiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

hey! it was on wikipedia [citation needed]

• Locked thread