Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dean/Sam
Dean
Sex
Sam
View Results

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Dean/Sam dies, Dean/Sam resurrects Dean/Sam, Dean/Sam has a terrible secret, Dean/Sam are upset, Dean/Sam have horrible break-up, Dean/Sam reconcile, Dean/Sam dies

at least you know what you get i guess and it did teach me how to fend off ghosts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
voted all in a check box poll in a thread that sucks

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's Dean x Sam, not Dean/Sam. hth, op

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

voted all in a check box poll in a thread that sucks

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
deano is the real deal and i fell in love when he did that post-credits eye of the tiger thing

gently caress sam though i hate polacks

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Voted SEX

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Is there fanfic about this thing? I hope so!

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

BigBoss posted:

Is there fanfic about this thing? I hope so!

80% of tumblr

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Its funny how just about every episode in the first season has a one off love interest just so you know that Sam and Dean are not gay.

Also there was an episode in season 5 where they find out that they die a lot more than is actually shown but the angels just wipe their memory and bring them back to life.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lol did u know there are ladies who get all hot and bothered and then touch themselfs imagining the two guys from that show loving each other in their b-holes??

Execu-speak
Jun 2, 2011

Welcome to the real world hippies!
When the angels arrived the show took a serious dive into shitsville.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It was weird because before that happened everyone was all "no such thing as angels" then the angels show up and its angel angel angel all the time.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

muscles like this? posted:

Its funny how just about every episode in the first season has a one off love interest just so you know that Sam and Dean are not gay.

Sam and Dean are so gay. Who leaves his girlfriend repeatedly to make sad-eyes at his brother, hell who sells their soul/becomes a monster because they can't live without their brother? They do this every season, sometimes multiple times each season. In the early seasons when Kripke was still running it, the actors were eye-loving their way through every scene. Now it's just an open joke the show likes to dance around with delightful musicals because this isn't HBO.

What I hate about the show is that they not only kept on with the stupid angel bullshit, BUT they let the worst and stupidest angels live and kill off the fun ones like gabriel and balthazar. Who the gently caress cares about Castiel, he's a sad sack, brainwashed idiot with a stupid batman-voice. Balth was a pimp and Gabe had a fratboy slow dance with an alien and gave us a great Groundhog's day ep where Sam got to emo and Dean got to die in hilarious ways. Clearly they deserved to live.

Chuck must be a Cas fanboy. Only explanation.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I saw the ep with the Ring knockoff called a shoujo. Good to see they do their research.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I went to high school with the guy who plays Sam and I remember him talking about going to casting calls and I called him a bitch human being in front of some girls and we all laughed at home and now look where we are.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Anime

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

please no anime posting

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Dongattack posted:

please no anime posting

quoth the anime eye girl, speaking about a show thats p much live action anime

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Dongattack posted:

please no anime posting

dean loves hentai, it's canon

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

amusinginquiry posted:

dean loves hentai, it's canon

hmm yes, this is actually true, please only hentai posting

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

theres a slenderman episode

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
theres an anime season

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
For reals there are girls who write pages and pages about if the two guys were having gay incestuous sex, that's hosed up man

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress are you talking about

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!
Show should have ended in season 5 with Dean and Sam taking on the souls of Michael and Lucifer, forced to kill each other to stop the apocalypse. Like they were foreshadowing all along.

As soon as the show got renewed for season 6 I was like 'lol this is gonna be dumb'

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

how long has this show been on the air? why is it still on the air?

Degenerate Star
Oct 27, 2005
unlikely
My 13 year old niece says it just got renewed for its 11th season, because its AWESOME, and who am I to question the target demographic?

So there ya go.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
it should be all ghostfacers all the time

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Poizen Jam posted:

Show should have ended in season 5 with Dean and Sam taking on the souls of Michael and Lucifer, forced to kill each other to stop the apocalypse. Like they were foreshadowing all along.

As soon as the show got renewed for season 6 I was like 'lol this is gonna be dumb'

I stopped watching at the end of season 5, it just felt like such a good stopping point.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
What a strange thread to necro.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I stopped watching at the end of season 5, it just felt like such a good stopping point.

Yeah, I've seen a few of season 6 and 7 and it was pretty meh to me. It was initially pitched as a 5 season story arc, so it makes sense, I just like to pretend that Sam never came back.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nobody salted and burned the bones.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Funky See Funky Do posted:

:thumbsup:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

All I know about Supernatural is that it has a fanbase that legitimately creeps out and scares the actors. They have been vocal at conventions about this, telling their fans to stop being creepy stalkers.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Very astute observation, OP.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I tried watching this show but it's too up its own rear end. Just trying to recreate the magic of Buffy.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Repetettive? Hardly, OP. Just because each season has multiple instances of a brother having something terribly wrong with him and the other one trying to cure him without actually telling him (brother 1) that he (brother 2) is doing it doesn't mean they're recycling plotlines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015
OP needs to die for questioning the legitness that is Supernats.

• Locked thread