Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
The last weed shop I went to had a pizza place, a massage parlor and a criminal defense lawyer in the same building. Made me proud to be an American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Bimmi posted:

The last weed shop I went to had a pizza place, a massage parlor and a criminal defense lawyer in the same building. Made me proud to be an American.

theres a guy that alwasy bbqs burgers and hotdogs right next to the shop I used to go to. His sign said "BBQ Joint"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bimmi posted:

High-Mart™

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

What's a good starter weed to enhance my enjoyment of video games and hand jobs?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

New Vansterdam is like an Apple store, all sleek with iPads set up at every station with the Leafly app running, every employee is a retail worker which makes the entire experience professional, which in turn makes it especially strange - the first minute or two in a weed store, you'll swear you're a victim of some awful prank show.

Then you open up the menu, notice the cheapest thing you can buy is $25 a gram and you walk out trying not to laugh.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I'm addicted to marihuana

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I went to a place that was all trying to be fancy and did the checkout with iPads and poo poo.

It took way longer than it should have because the girl was trying to figure out the POS on the iPad instead of just taking cash and putting it in the register, I had to ask to be able to look at each weed which was otherwise beneath a glass counter, and it was more expensive than the regular place I go. $60/eighth guys it's not 2008 anymore. They were even trying to sell some 'top shelf' for $65.

They also had me sign a thing that said I'd only use them as my medical dispensary when I first got there and was waiting for them to check on the recommendation which made me lol.

It was already super out of the way (I was in the area already) but I'm probably def never going back again even though they gave me 2 free edibles which were pretty good.

The place I go lets me just look at all their weeds, they're right there in glass jars, they've got a little light up magnifying glass, it's easy quick and cheap.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah I went to a place that was all trying to be fancy and did the checkout with iPads and poo poo.

It took way longer than it should have because the girl was trying to figure out the POS on the iPad instead of just taking cash and putting it in the register, I had to ask to be able to look at each weed which was otherwise beneath a glass counter, and it was more expensive than the regular place I go. $60/eighth guys it's not 2008 anymore. They were even trying to sell some 'top shelf' for $65.

They also had me sign a thing that said I'd only use them as my medical dispensary when I first got there and was waiting for them to check on the recommendation which made me lol.

It was already super out of the way (I was in the area already) but I'm probably def never going back again even though they gave me 2 free edibles which were pretty good.

cool story, idiot

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

The Rage posted:

What's a good starter weed to enhance my enjoyment of video games and hand jobs?

Any/All

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

cool story, idiot

im gay so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxUxe9hFU_M