Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

100% of OPs got it wrong,
you wont believe the answer
click here to find out :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Perhaps

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
for those saying oh no its the morally corrupt smart people ruining human society , I coutner point this with : arent they just taking advantage of idiot morons anyway? like if idiot morons werent there to be exploited then they couldnt really ruin human society to start with

the problem imo is idiot morons

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!

Applewhite posted:

Yes, OP. The strong should rise up and expunge the undesirables.

"the weak are meat and the strong do eat"

- a gross tranny

ninotoreS fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jun 16, 2015

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yep

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

for those saying oh no its the morally corrupt smart people ruining human society , I coutner point this with : arent they just taking advantage of idiot morons anyway? like if idiot morons werent there to be exploited then they couldnt really ruin human society to start with

the problem imo is idiot morons

Human Society is literally idiot morons, so I don't know what you expect.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

My Q-Face posted:

Human Society is literally idiot morons, so I don't know what you expect.

well not everybody. the very terms are relative so if you think everybody is an idiot you are likely depressed or dont have a gf you really like or something. I mean or maybe yo ure right ?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Well, I am very depressed, and I don't have a GF, so maybe.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
The people that run the Humane society are doing the best they can. They got into it because they care and love animals. Sure they fail and it's hosed up and lots of animals are killed, but they have limited recourse. Maybe we should all volunteer?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

My Q-Face posted:

Well, I am very depressed, and I don't have a GF, so maybe.

THERAPY and MEDS - en

reality - should work towards creating a pleasing situation to live in

thatll be $60

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ChairmanMeow posted:

The people that run the Humane society are doing the best they can. They got into it because they care and love animals. Sure they fail and it's hosed up and lots of animals are killed, but they have limited recourse. Maybe we should all volunteer?

I chuckled

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
but really what DEFINES an idiot moron? working from first principles I have determined that it's everyone, also gently caress you for trying

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
an idiot moron is everyone who has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
youre mind is cluttered by user interfaces you have all the head aches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
fix it

• Locked thread