Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

A lovely panorama I took from Six Corners (Wicker Park) shortly after the game:

Man that owns. I wish I was there so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birdemani
Nov 4, 2012

First report is claiming that Bishop has been playing with a full tear in his groin.

Bickell has had non stop vertigo.

Birdemani fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Jun 16, 2015

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

5 years ago Kane tore Kimmo's heart out on the ice and now he won the Cup. Hockey is weird.

Birdemani
Nov 4, 2012

onemillionzombies posted:

5 years ago Kane tore Kimmo's heart out on the ice and now he won the Cup. Hockey is weird.

Kimmo was quote on the ice tonight "Well, Kane did it again and I cried again, but this time from the same bench."

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Yeet posted:

Man that owns. I wish I was there so bad

I poo poo you not, the crowd broke out into a rousing chorus of "Whoomp! There It Is" at one point

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

I poo poo you not, the crowd broke out into a rousing chorus of "Whoomp! There It Is" at one point

The sports bar I was in cut immediately to the house music before Bettman started talking, so I didn't get to hear any boos other than those of the group I was with.

RIP Bishop's groin and Bickell's inner ear.

Also the Hockey Night in Canada season review is amazing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

CBJSprague24 posted:

Roenick struggles with each successive interview.

And Brian Boucher working the outdoor studio.

I walked past the outdoor studio for game three and Roenick was there with the other TV hosts and someone shouted from behind "You're beautiful Jeremy" and without missing a beat he threw a thumbs up and kept his laser focus on the camera.
It was funny.

Also, local radio here in Chicago is just playing Chelsea Dagger on repeat.
CHELSEA CHELSEA I BELIEVE!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Just got home. Have to work in like 6 hours. Bought a Crawford jersey. It's rad as hell. Go Hawks. Hail Satan.

onemillionzombies
Apr 27, 2014

DeepDickPizza posted:

Bought a Crawford jersey.

Good poo poo.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Well I made a half-hearted toxx before the series that I'd buy one if he recorded a shutout. I was probably gonna buy a Crow jersey anyway. Glad he gave me a good loving excuse.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Crawford jersey owns. It would suck if he turned out to be one of the cap casualties.

Crowds were really fun on the street. Didn't see any major problems by me. Just people singing and dancing.

Birdemani
Nov 4, 2012

Niwrad posted:

Crawford jersey owns. It would suck if he turned out to be one of the cap casualties.

Crowds were really fun on the street. Didn't see any major problems by me. Just people singing and dancing.

Early reports have celebratory related arrests around 5.

http://wgntv.com/2015/06/16/this-mans-reaction-to-blackhawks-win-is-the-best-weve-heard/

http://www.csnchicago.com/blackhawks/watch-patrick-sharps-daughter-knows-what-dynasty-looks

Birdemani fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jun 16, 2015

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!

Niwrad posted:

Cap casualties will be Bickell and Sharp. They can move those guys for bad draft picks because they only have like a year left each, but Crawford has a bunch of years left, also he's not as worthless.

Birdemani
Nov 4, 2012

I don't see how they keep Oduya either. Kane/Toews double their hit on the cap and we will have to toss out a big deal to keep Saad.

Here is the breakdown: http://stats.nhlnumbers.com/teams/CHI?year=2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks

DeepDickPizza posted:

Well I made a half-hearted toxx before the series that I'd buy one if he recorded a shutout. I was probably gonna buy a Crow jersey anyway. Glad he gave me a good loving excuse.

Nice, I got a home Crawford jersey back in 2013.

• Locked thread