Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
lol if you eat meat like some kind of murderous, primitive, caveman ape and havent evolved to a higher plane of consciousness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ButteCysts posted:

lol if you eat meat like some kind of murderous, primitive, caveman ape and havent evolved to a higher plane of consciousness

I subsist entirely on facebook Minions memes

Get on my level mother nature eater

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ButteCysts posted:

are you from tool?

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Remember when Wendy's had those commercial's with the real life fat Wendy and then they immediately changed Wendy to some skinny red-head walking through a field of salad?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

the word wendys reminds me of the gay cheese wallace and gromit say and eat and oh ya buddy i'm gonna trust some loving brits MADE OF CLAY they aren't even real lol at you being fooled by claymation

british people call crackers "biscuits" fyi

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I like a burger where bacone is ground into the patty. You can get that kind of burger at a place in Queens called F. Ottomanelli's or in Vegas at a place called Ellis Island.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
When I make burger at home and I can't use the BBQ I put some liquid smoke into the meat. It's cheating but that's okay for burgs

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sheep-Goats posted:

I like a burger where bacone is ground into the patty. You can get that kind of burger at a place in Queens called F. Ottomanelli's or in Vegas at a place called Ellis Island.

hey sounds good, wolf-nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

dad gay. so what posted:

i heard 5 guys was better from a reliable source that said he and 4 other guys were going to kill you if you ever post that kind of bullshit again. these are serious. loving. guys.

but jesus loves u

• Locked thread