Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gbs is good, there are good jokes and the posts are fun to read. Its a 'gas' here, lol. ANyways let me introduce u to my good friend the next poster. Theyer going to make a really good joke, and we're all goign to enjoy it or at least commend their bravery in approaching the public spectacle with their jokes the fuckin retard :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
:awesome:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

les fleurs du mall posted:

gbs is good, there are good jokes and the posts are fun to read. Its a 'gas' here, lol. ANyways let me introduce u to my good friend the next poster. Theyer going to make a really good joke, and we're all goign to enjoy it or at least commend their bravery in approaching the public spectacle with their jokes the fuckin retard :P

this but unironicly

also unironicly this

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

:agreed:

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the best part about gbs is that when someone posts a thread about something fun or cool, everyone chimes in about why its literally the worst thing ever

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
personally, i think that GBS

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
*In James Earl Jones voice*
This... is GBS

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Libelous Slander posted:

*In James Earl Jones voice*
This... is GBS

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

then instead of kicking a smelly persian down a pit because he's a badass, he steps on an innocent kitten because he's a fat oaf

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my dick op

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Enfield posted:

suck my dick op

I wouldnt offer that if i were u

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
sorry :(

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
enfeidl got rekt

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im just kind of shy :(

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:staredog:

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

stickied...... this is now a designated GOOD thread, shitposters will be prosecuted.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ralp posted:

stickied...... this is now a designated GOOD thread, shitposters will be prosecuted.

please don't troll

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Ralp posted:

i cant report this troll???

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Ralp posted:

ew

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I deem [well-written, well-executed, thought-provoking, highly original and universally praised piece of entertainment] to be boring and worthless because I am a bitter and angry contrarian on the world wide web.

Now: shake your fist if you love GBS enough to have it as your home page! :arghfist::downs:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
GBS turned me gay

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

ghlbtsk posted:

I deem [well-written, well-executed, thought-provoking, highly original and universally praised piece of entertainment] to be boring and worthless because I am a bitter and angry contrarian on the world wide web.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
:sax: :sax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
That scene from B2tF where Biff gets the poo on him.

• Locked thread