Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
My favorite is employment. Sitting there, working for a company that you tell yourself is awful and soul sucking, when in reality you are the most comfortable you have ever been in your life -- good pay, great coworkers, amazing personal growth opportunities you don't take. Haha, that's a good one. You make yourself miserable without any external source for misery!

My second favorite is the fact that I fundamentally understand that eating pizza is unhealthy for me, but it's fine because I can stop myself next week or at the very least go to the gym -- except I never intended to actually stop eating bad food next week or any week, or go to the gym later hey-ooo! ha-ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
A Bad Poster

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
thats pretty hosed up if true.

my favorite one is where i go to look at a thread even though i see it is posted by the OP

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im sitting at work dreaming of drinnking a michelada to kill this post Golden State WARRIORS Championship hangover

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
None of you have posted cognitive dissonance scenarios.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ilike youre av a lot OP

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i am Brownie Sundae

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
People who don't believe in Bigfoot. The humorless motherfucker is on tv in those jacks links commercials for everyone to see but there's still people who are like "yeah um no I don't believe in big foots existence"...ugh, it'd be like denying that water exists. Bunch of stoopid idiots!

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

A Bad King posted:

None of you have posted cognitive dissonance scenarios.

i like things that are Good, yet i still post?

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
Thinking you have to rationalize eating a food while at the same time thinking you are an intelligent human being.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

dad gay. so what posted:

thats pretty hosed up if true.

my favorite one is where i go to look at a thread even though i see it is posted by the OP

Every thread is posted by OP.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
I think my favorite is environmentalists:

"The most important thing is that we minimize our impact on the environment!"
*Doesn't kill themselves or others*

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Disco Infiva posted:

Every thread is posted by OP.

makes you think

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
A true bigot must first embrace and love Jesus.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
it's like when a republican does a thing and then says a thing. lmao

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

A Bad King posted:

My favorite is employment. Sitting there, working for a company that you tell yourself is awful and soul sucking, when in reality you are the most comfortable you have ever been in your life -- good pay, great coworkers, amazing personal growth opportunities you don't take. Haha, that's a good one. You make yourself miserable without any external source for misery!

My second favorite is the fact that I fundamentally understand that eating pizza is unhealthy for me, but it's fine because I can stop myself next week or at the very least go to the gym -- except I never intended to actually stop eating bad food next week or any week, or go to the gym later hey-ooo! ha-ha

I love my crippling depression and the fact the mental health system is so broken i have to wait days for a rehab bed, better yet, i like how alcohol is a legal drug yet destroys millions of people a year and weed is against the law. I like how stamps cost 49 cents and that the post office is a universal right, it's in the constitution ffs.

I like how every is happy because 79% of america takes at least one prescription a day.

I like how unliked I am.

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
"It's terrible to abuse dogs"

*Eats chicken mcnugget made with tortured battery caged chicken*

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Roy posted:

"It's terrible to abuse dogs"

*Eats chicken mcnugget made with tortured battery caged chicken*

chicken nuggets are mechanically seprated chicken, its pink goo in the cheapest batter, flash frozen

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think humanity is a garbage species that should go extinct but im actually pretty mellow and have no desire to hurt anyone.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
There is one God, also, the trinity

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A Bad King posted:

this is how capitalism works

Mad Lupine
Feb 18, 2011

all the things you said
running through my head
You're mom

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
i hate myself so much im gonna friend a hated man and a unit.

to get bargain incense,

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
you jerk off but then you realize you chopped off your dick and balls months ago and you're jerking off air, but then where did the cum come from?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
All forms of tragedy of the commons

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
prolifers are against killing potential humans but generally okay with killing criminals

prochoicers are against killing criminals but generally okay with kill potential humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
people feel thing, but when phrased thusly, they feel not thing!

• Locked thread