Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

"My religion says I can't drink while the sun is out" - a person who lives in the desert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Lutha Mahtin posted:

man idk if i could do ramadan style fasting where you're allowed to gorge like that. id be craving burgs and doritos every day for a month

my life is a void waiting to be filled with burgs

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

every ramadan I like to ride the bus and try to throw cheez-its into the open mouths of any muslims on board so that they go to hell

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

every ramadan I like to ride the bus and try to throw cheez-its into the open mouths of any muslims on board so that they go to hell

lmao

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Remember when GBS had that silly ramadan thing where non muslims fasted to try to be understanding or something?

reminder: there are dozens of people who unironically think that style of GBS is good and they post in QCS to this very day

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ate some pasta, but i was inside my office where there isnt a window so its like the sun was down.

~*~*FASTING SOLIDARITY*~*~

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
this is still the best muslim thread http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3545246

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
More like ram a man, right in his muslim rear end. Get all 9/11 on that butthole.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

ramalamadingdan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

reverieeee posted:

my life is a void waiting to be filled with burgs

if you charted "time since i last ate" on the x axis and "how hard am i burgin" on the y axis, it would be an s curve graph where it starts to really shoot up and level off after about 5 or 6 hours

• Locked thread