Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
welp, looks like we can close the books on this one. Mi Tierra in San Antonio is OBJECTIVELY the best mexican food you can have ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

going to senor burrito b/c of this thread

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Let's subcategorize all Mexican food
Texmex (fine dining)
Texmex (fast causal)
Texmex (breakfast)
Mission style burritos
Taco truck
Taco truck (upscale)
Mexmex
Mexican (traditional)
Cali-mex

What am I missing

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

Let's subcategorize all Mexican food
Texmex (fine dining)
Texmex (fast causal)
Texmex (breakfast)
Mission style burritos
Taco truck
Taco truck (upscale)
Mexmex
Mexican (traditional)
Cali-mex

What am I missing

Casa bonita

never seen again
Jan 25, 2008
OP I think you meant to say subjectively. Because OBJECTIVELY Mi Tierra could be replaced by a Don Pablos and no-one would notice the difference

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Qvindtar posted:

OP I think you meant to say subjectively. Because OBJECTIVELY Mi Tierra could be replaced by a Don Pablos and no-one would notice the difference

no im pretty sure i meant OBJECTIVELY, since i am dealing with empirical data and the data (this thread) proves that my thesis is correct... but, if you are saying you like something else, i guess thats "OK" as long as you are willing to accept that you are wrong. it's not really even a debate anymore. Mi Tierra in San Antonio is OBJECTIVELY the best mexican food you can have.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
i think it might only be a northern california/northern nevada chain but who here was been to a jimboys...that, my friends, is what mid-tier mexican food is all about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Man, white people are really bad at ethnic food. Tex-mex is an abomination that has contributed nothing but supermarket taco spice packets and those horrible yellow taco-like shell monstrosities.

• Locked thread