Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You just told the world you have herpes so bad that you need to carry medication for it at all times

Congrats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol OP can only get chicks w diseases

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

herpes is pretty common and nothing to be ashamed of

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

How's your herpes

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

EugeneJ posted:

How's your herpes

wow, thats a really personal question. i just made an observation, friend

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!
Or you just have chapped lips?

For the record, I don't use Carmex, don't have herpes, and I've never even seen Carmex on a keychain.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

TEAYCHES posted:

It depends on how you got it.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=203222

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

is carmex like texmex?

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Matey posted:

is carmex like texmex?

its like a 1988 toyota tercel with mismatching rims and no insurance

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

EugeneJ posted:

How's your herpes

you have herpes too asswipe

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

you have herpes too asswipe

Nope - blood testing confirms I do not

Doctors say it's no big deal even though it's now being linked to Alzheimer's

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
well I feel bad for you virgin.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i never understood the lip balm stuff i need it like 3 times a year when hiking when its 10 fahrenheit out and then put the thing back in the drawer

you guys ever think about how many not just supplements but products in general we've been convinced we need then it gets in our head we're better with it and we've got 45 of them before we ever analyze it or find proof we need them

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

extra stout posted:

i never understood the lip balm stuff i need it like 3 times a year when hiking when its 10 fahrenheit out and then put the thing back in the drawer

you guys ever think about how many not just supplements but products in general we've been convinced we need then it gets in our head we're better with it and we've got 45 of them before we ever analyze it or find proof we need them
Depends on where you live. I grew up in Seattle and never really needed it but when I moved to eastern Washington (significantly more arid) my lips would crack so hard they bled in winter and it became a staple pocket item.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

well I feel bad for you virgin.

lol, you can have sex without getting the herps. Try having sex with a person that isn't a prostitute, THE DOG HOUSE

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

EugeneJ posted:

Nope - blood testing confirms I do not

Doctors say it's no big deal even though it's now being linked to Alzheimer's

if you want to play that game you cant use anti-perspirant or drink from a can either though

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

ArbitraryC posted:

Depends on where you live. I grew up in Seattle and never really needed it but when I moved to eastern Washington (significantly more arid) my lips would crack so hard they bled in winter and it became a staple pocket item.

this is just the man trying to convince you not to acclimate to a new climate and instead work more, own more, pollute more and accomplish nothing

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
maybe OP loves chap lip blowies

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Matey posted:

lol, you can have sex without getting the herps. Try having sex with a person that isn't a prostitute, THE DOG HOUSE

god drat. i pwned that fool

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I taake Jumex for my mango nectar deficiency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

extra stout posted:

this is just the man trying to convince you not to acclimate to a new climate and instead work more, own more, pollute more and accomplish nothing
no I don't think so. Given years I'll probably acclimate but until then when my laps feel like I just made out with a pile of razor blades covered in lemon juice I will use stuff that alleviates that discomfort.

• Locked thread