Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

CarpenterWalrus posted:

I'm gonna call bullshit on this one. Her gofundme page is lousy with exactly the same kind of lovely grammar and confused capitalization as the "anonymous" letter.

lovely grammar and confused capitalization are unfortunate hallmarks of American writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
let's have some fun this beat is sick
i want to take a ride on your disco stick

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
The letter is a bit too "cool" and funny to be real, really.

It over emphasises the parts she uses most to sell her GoFundMe in a way that seems...too easy.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
LIBERAL FALSE FLAG SPOTTED

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
STDH.txt

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
*puffs into thread out of breath, red & sweaty*

"im gay"

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
and they're like, my dick is real hard

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

sounds more like Kid Napper imo

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

hi gaye im dad

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
After Dolezal I'm just gonna say this is a false pride parade flag operation

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Peter Hyatt has done a full autism analysis of the sitch

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2015/06/fake-hate-scam-relentlessly-gay-and-go.html

Peter Hyatt posted:

We first note that the subject began with "I opened my door" and not, "I found a note."

The opening of doors has been found in the language of sexual abuse. Opening (and closing) of doors may indicate that the subject has experienced sexual abuse in her own childhood. Children remember the opening of doors as something traumatic and important to them.

Sexual abuse in childhood can lead to sexual confusion, as well as an array of mental and physical health issues. Please see other entries for detailed information on childhood sexual abuse. Consider this along with the "sexual identity" issues that are statistically linked to anonymous letter writing as a potential connection.

Writers of anonymous letters are sometimes sexually confused.
This subject uses a phrase that is associated with sexuality; particularly sexual abuse in childhood.

lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
wow, you found a dude gayer than the yard.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
good god this has a high probability of being fake yet the leading proponent of the idea is that loving guy?

maybe its better if its not proven

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My flaming gayness burns brighter than a thousands suns. It is eternal and infinite. My gayness is beyond all human comprehension. To look upon my stretched sphincter is to stare into a vast abyss and thus into your own soul. My rear end stretches beyond the horizon but once you enter me it feels tighter than the center of a black hole. I will rim the rear end in a top hat of the universe and cum on mustaches of cosmic gods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

social vegan posted:

Peter Hyatt has done a full autism analysis of the sitch

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2015/06/fake-hate-scam-relentlessly-gay-and-go.html

We first note that the subject began with "I opened my door" and not, "I found a note."

The opening of doors has been found in the language of sexual abuse. Opening (and closing) of doors may indicate that the subject has experienced sexual abuse in her own childhood. Children remember the opening of doors as something traumatic and important to them.

Sexual abuse in childhood can lead to sexual confusion, as well as an array of mental and physical health issues. Please see other entries for detailed information on childhood sexual abuse. Consider this along with the "sexual identity" issues that are statistically linked to anonymous letter writing as a potential connection.

Writers of anonymous letters are sometimes sexually confused.
This subject uses a phrase that is associated with sexuality; particularly sexual abuse in childhood.

lol

Turns out Aatrek was a gentleman, always opening doors for the young ladies.

• Locked thread