Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

poison womb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the incidence of down syndrome is higher from older mothers, but no one has any idea what causes autism yet. some of it is due to it being a more popular diagnosis, but in the modern world all sorts of factors keep increasing over time. it probably isnt one single thing, but a combination of factors. pretty much the one thing we know for sure isnt causing autism is vaccines, though. personally, i blame gods wrath over gay marriage, which manifests by making a bunch of children who will likely never marry at all.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

PS: the official car of Autism

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

killaer posted:

First they take the blood of a young child who comes from a family that has been flagged with a history of political activism, inflammatory agitative behavior within the community, or simply a high IQ that would suggest a threat to the zionist hierarchy.

It is brought to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) which is ACTUALLY the US Controlled Center of Propagation of Disease to Control Undesirables

In the basement there lives a daemonic vampire who is skilled in the arts of blood corruption. A few drops of preserved blood from recently decayed corpses, as well as a few drops from the vault housing the blood of excommunicated catholics are added to the phylactery. A dark charm is cast upon the phylactery, and the child simply contracts the autism.

I think you mean "slimy vicious jew doctor"

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Whoa people making light of autism on the Internet?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Mocking autism is antisemitism

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Simstim posted:

op I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to post cartoon pictures of sperm

Ah Magoo you rascal you've done it again

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"autism" = culture. culture that is recieved from other people and not created in response to personal physical needs is handled by the logic part of the brain. the more society emphasises culture over physical need, the more autistic children will get

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
living in a house = culture
eating prepared food = culture
wearing clothes = culture
speech and language = culture
war = culture
religion = culture
electronics = culture
money = culture

all of these things cause "autism". ironically, vaccines and medicine are chemical rather than cultural and therefore do not cause it. hth, op

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

quakster posted:

living in a house = culture
eating prepared food = culture
wearing clothes = culture
speech and language = culture
war = culture
religion = culture
electronics = culture
money = culture

all of these things cause "autism". ironically, vaccines and medicine are chemical rather than cultural and therefore do not cause it. hth, op

lol what

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

*insert picture of ops parents here*

Aug 4, 2010

hey guys, whats the cure of autism? asking for a friend

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Mange Mite posted:

extra stout posted:

this confuses me though because you can't become autistic but you see a million motherfuckers who go from non spergers to just becoming a sperger through loneliness and hobbies

i am arguing the point with you, the common people - autism is something you're born with, aspergers is sometimes a word used for mild autism, aspergers is also sometimes just a word used to summarize a real annoying loving nerd
Actually modern medicine agrees which is why they took aspegers out of the dsm
no and wrong interpretation of what modern medicine thinks
your mind is a little too wrapped up in online forums if you confuse "sperg" and the clinical definition of aspergers

quote:

The diagnosis of Asperger's was eliminated in the 2013 fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and replaced by a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder on a severity scale.
in other words leave it at what i already said:

gary oldmans diary posted:

aspergers is part of autism

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

www posted:

genetic autism: abortion
cultural "autism": sex and drugs. absolutely no rock n roll, though

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

extra stout posted:

your thread should be about aspergers, which is yes confirmed my doctors to be caused by giving up on society and instead drawing pictures of sonic the hedgehog, robots, and anime.

You should get on Amazon and buy you and your doctor a copy of the DSM-V.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I feel like I missed out on this good poo poo

Honestly, if I was a kid now, I would ride that fake 'tism til the wheels fall off

*falls on the floor, demands Captain Crunch*

*Only soothed by playing Final Fantasy for hours at a time*

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

u get the tism from the jizzm
perma virgin brain
why spend time on beat pussy
when you can ride a real train

mc spectrum, think it's absurd?
droppin these rhymes like an rear end drops a turd
check my anime covers if u need some protection
holdin my books over my reflex erection

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

basement jihadist posted:

u get the tism from the jizzm
perma virgin brain
why spend time on beat pussy
when you can ride a real train

mc spectrum, think it's absurd?
droppin these rhymes like an rear end drops a turd
check my anime covers if u need some protection
holdin my books over my reflex erection

Thumbs up

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret

Booblord Zagats posted:

PS: the official car of Autism

poo poo I have that car and my wife claims I am autistic or have aspergers. poo poo

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Mange Mite posted:

Actually modern medicine agrees which is why they took aspegers out of the dsm

well this only goes to show how much ive learned about aspergers people from playing dota 2 then, which i see was posted as a logo confirming my theory by a 2nd esteemed forum poster.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

Edgar posted:

poo poo I have that car and my wife claims I am autistic or have aspergers. poo poo

There is no more Asperger, just autism now. Probably because some people was wearing this as badges.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

www posted:

Delete your Minecraft and SomethingAwful accounts, turn off your computer, and go outside.

(Heh, as if.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

burritolingus posted:

Whoa people making light of autism on the Internet?

:qq:

• Locked thread