Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I saw a picture of a sexy girl today and she had a bit of a camel toe. Some of the comments below the photo were so concerned it might be a penis tuck that they immediately declared that this woman was a tranny. The prevalence of convincing trannies has put men, particularly those intimately familiar with women, in a difficult and unfamiliar situation causing great psychological distress. Trannies, please go back to the good old days of Dom Delusie in a wig so that this mental stress no longer plagues our virgins. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the real problem with trannies is that dumbasses like the op read comment sections and then post about it in gbs. i dunno what that really has to do with transexuals, but well, the op is a dumbass.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sounds like a bunch of closed gay men to me

personally if I go home with a hot sexy girl and she pulls a dick out that's not necessarily a dealbreaker so I couldn't care less if a picture of a person giving me a boner may or may not have a penis

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

You know you would.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Inevitable posted:

You know you would.

pretty sure Gemma Atkinson isn't trans

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Gammatron 64 posted:

pretty sure Gemma Atkinson isn't trans

you don't know poo poo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How big is her dick

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Serious Frolicking posted:

the real problem with trannies is that dumbasses like the op read comment sections and then post about it in gbs. i dunno what that really has to do with transexuals, but well, the op is a dumbass.

no ur a dumass

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Inevitable posted:

You know you would.

man screw you I was like "well I guess I can see how that used to be a man"

maybe the OP is right

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Inevitable posted:

you don't know poo poo

gimmie proof

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Transmission has gone out in two of my vehicles, I find them problematic in general. Last two vehicles have been manual. HTH

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

man screw you I was like "well I guess I can see how that used to be a man"

maybe the OP is right

who cares though are you saying you would not in fact have sex with that person if they were a man once? kinda gay imo

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

who cares though are you saying you would not in fact have sex with that person if they were a man once? kinda gay imo

no I would have sex with that person if she was a man because I am gay

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is confusing I just want to stick my dick into willing holes

being bi owns

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Gammatron 64 posted:

gimmie proof

suck her dick and find out

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

sounds like a bunch of closed gay men to me

personally if I go home with a hot sexy girl and she pulls a dick out that's not necessarily a dealbreaker so I couldn't care less if a picture of a person giving me a boner may or may not have a penis

Don't troll

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
I'm fairly scared of going to jail and being bum raped in the showers but image how terrifying that prospect would be for a transexual. According to the internet even if you have slightly long hair or mantits your rear end in a top hat is getting wrecked so with real titties and feminine features you don't have a chance

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've found that the best strategy is to be brutally honest about poo poo like that. especially sex poo poo.

no one believes you and laughs but you're not having to hide anything

Berious posted:

I'm fairly scared of going to jail and being bum raped in the showers but image how terrifying that prospect would be for a transexual. According to the internet even if you have slightly long hair or mantits your rear end in a top hat is getting wrecked so with real titties and feminine features you don't have a chance

afaik transsexual people used to have their own cell blocks because of that but then we stopped doing that because :911: and yeah now it's probably way worse than OitnB's just not being able to get your hormones

american prisons are hosed up.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

femme trannies is extremely my poo poo so i guess it's a good time to be me

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Moridin920 posted:

afaik transsexual people used to have their own cell blocks because of that but then we stopped doing that because :911: and yeah now it's probably way worse than OitnB's just not being able to get your hormones

american prisons are hosed up.

but the dude in oitnb is in lady jail

Brave New World
Mar 10, 2010

Kuato posted:

Transmission has gone out in two of my vehicles, I find them problematic in general. Last two vehicles have been manual. HTH

Have you considered Gearshift Reassignment Surgery? You sound like you're stuck in neutral.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LegoPirateNinja posted:

but the dude in oitnb is in lady jail

yeah she's getting off easy

in real life (in CA anyway, last I checked) you get put in men's jail. they used to have a separate wing but now lol.

ChlorophileAddict
Jun 15, 2015
what's the big deal? If it has pussy f the pussy if it doesn't turn it over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
actually the real problem is that by not divulging the fact that they are trans they trick cis people into having sex with them and that's rape.

• Locked thread