Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
I cant wait for mexican trucker simulator... theres a 5 minute startup procedure just to open the cargo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

It's not true to life unless you arrive at your final destination only to discover that all your cargo has been replaced with either a.) the bodies of hookers and hitchhikers that you picked up and then beat to death with a shovel or b.) a hundred migrant stowaways

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I cant wait for mexican trucker simulator... theres a 5 minute startup procedure just to open the cargo

I love the lying to border police minigame

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

this thread made me go back and play again for like an hour. my trucking company has two employees and they're barely bringing in enough money to cover the loan for my garage. one of these days i'll be able to upgrade to a truck that goes up a slight incline at more than 40 kmh.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

smg77 posted:

That game made me hate British people even more than I usually do because they drive on the wrong side of the road and their trucks have the steering wheel on the wrong side as well. gently caress the British...I'm glad we kicked their asses in 1783.

gently caress you we invented driving.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

this thread made me go back and play again for like an hour. my trucking company has two employees and they're barely bringing in enough money to cover the loan for my garage. one of these days i'll be able to upgrade to a truck that goes up a slight incline at more than 40 kmh.

Running a business like a true goon. The employees are probably high all the time and just drop the cargo wherever the gently caress before driving to a bar.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
Player who pirate the game will find that the radio only plays one song - a heavily distorted version of C.W. McCall's "Convoy"

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

spud posted:

gently caress you we invented driving.

Yeah, and then you passed laws that required a guy with a red flag to walk in front of every car.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007
Is it too late to let Hitler win?

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

Zeno-25 posted:

Driving 1000 miles across the flat, desolate American heartland irl is pretty great, looking forward to seeing what the sim guys can come up with :spergin:

http://desertbus-game.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

Jesus Christ posted:

It's a simulator so it should be as true to life as possible so I pissed in an empty milk jug 'til it was full and then I tried to throw it out the window but I forgot there was a screen there and now I have pee on me and my computer

wtf gently caress this game

You forgot the way of the road. Always drill your empty piss jugs out the window.

• Locked thread