Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Incomplete Fish
Apr 22, 2006

Grimey Drawer
YPP Monster is the classical reference to public restroom etiquette

How the hell do you piss all over the bathroom of a "Round Table PIzza" seven times and not get identified? I also like how he pees all over the cleaning supplies that were probably left there from cleaning up one of his previous messes.

Incomplete Fish fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Sep 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Incomplete Fish posted:

How the hell do you piss all over the bathroom of a "Round Table PIzza" seven times and not get identified? I also like how he pees all over the cleaning supplies that were probably left there from cleaning up one of his previous messes.

YPPM is a true American hero.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
I make sure to smile and wave hi to everybody as they pass me while I poo poo in the urinal.

Ohnonotme
Jul 23, 2007
Yay!

Code Jockey posted:

I always use the handicap stall both at work and in public, it's so spacious, can really stretch out in there, and relax

And it gives you a little bit of slip-resistant floor to do the "Just took a great poo poo" dance, after you wash your hands.
Also they always have better toilet paper - do handicapped people need 3-ply by law or something?

Roy
Sep 24, 2007
Pee on the guy next to you

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

A Mean Cow posted:

I have never seen this mythical, holy construction. I doubt they exist.

If it did exist, the sink would be piled 8" over the rim with feces within a day.

It helps if you don't live in the city. Pretty much every public library I've ever been to has this setup, some fast food too.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
poo poo in the urinal and don't forget to piss on the toilet paper.

A Mean Cow
Jan 18, 2004

I make the best space doll houses ever
One time I used the restroom in the nearby dollar store. I guess the toilet paper holder broke off/was sexually assaulted by a homeless person a long time ago, so they decided the best solution was to drop the TP roll down on the plunger handle on the floor beside the toilet. What was astonishing to me was that the roll was half through.

People had been going in there and saying "This is a fine idea, I shall now wipe orifices that lead into my body with this" And were using it.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
One of my friends was washing her hands in a library bathroom and this other girl came out of a stall and started using the same sink with her. It was a multi-sink bathroom and they were alone.

Great way to make a new best friend.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
That hole in the wall is not for used tampons.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Incomplete Fish posted:

lol

hate hoot
Nov 7, 2012

A Mean Cow posted:

One time I used the restroom in the nearby dollar store.

There's your problem.

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007
floor peepee

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013

AWarmBody posted:

One of my friends was washing her hands in a library bathroom and this other girl came out of a stall and started using the same sink with her. It was a multi-sink bathroom and they were alone.

Great way to make a new best friend.

I actually made a best friend that way. He was loving with me, but I was a brand new freshman, and in the suite of rooms, there was a door with poo poo tacked up and painted on. My buddy from high school an I was unlocking our door across from his, and he opened it an inch and we turned around and said hi. He slammed it. Everybody else but me want home for the weekend. I want to the bathroom to brush my teeth. There were 3 sinks on both walls and he came to the sink next to mine and silently brushed his teeth and then spit the toothpaste into my sink. I have him a Wtf look, and he smiled real big and said hi! I'm floyd!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Das Boo posted:

That hole in the wall is not for used tampons.

Used razor blades?

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Cute selfie

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Humanity.jpig

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
public restroom etiquette is stupid and exist only because men are so terrified of spontaneously turning gay from seeing each others dicks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

public restroom etiquette is stupid and exist only because men are so terrified of spontaneously turning gay from seeing each others dicks

There is a difference between stoic silence while pissing next to a fellow and Singing/Dancing around to Stephen Sondheim show tunes whilst merrily playing a theremin.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Almost every time I'm in a public bathroom, there's someone who doesn't flush, nor washes their hands. :barf:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
put your foot in the other guys stall slightly to let him know you're interested!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I went to wal-mart once and saw an unflushable pile of crap in a stall, was more impressed than disgusted or outraged; I don't envy the minimum wage employee who had to go in and shovel it out and throw it away.

Can't believe that came out of a human being, I don't have big movements often, but even my biggest one is only a fraction of what I saw that day; should've took pics in retrospect.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Kuato posted:

I went to wal-mart once and saw an unflushable pile of crap in a stall, was more impressed than disgusted or outraged; I don't envy the minimum wage employee who had to go in and shovel it out and throw it away.

Can't believe that came out of a human being, I don't have big movements often, but even my biggest one is only a fraction of what I saw that day; should've took pics in retrospect.

people who buy in bulk poo poo in bulk too

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

When I was in highschool I had a friend who thought it was super funny to take a poo poo in a urinal every day I felt bad for the janitor but I also thought it was funny, I feel real real bad for the guy that's gotta take care of that though

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nooner posted:

When I was in highschool I had a friend who thought it was super funny to take a poo poo in a urinal every day I felt bad for the janitor but I also thought it was funny, I feel real real bad for the guy that's gotta take care of that though

I do as well, but I'll guarantee with that tile floor there is a drain somewhere in the middle of it.

Still a huge dick move.

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I knew a kid who would jerk off in the stalls twice a day because he was so horny.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

a few guys came in and walked 10 yards to the final stall a

its actually very polite and you are a loving retard for thinking otherwise

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

I also knew a kid that would pull his pants and underwear down when he pissed. This was also in highschool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

the real prank is when someone pokes the bottom with a needle

• Locked thread