Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My 16 year old daughter and 14 year old son. please don't report me to Child Services. have you guys bought any of your relatives an SA account? Did they hate you afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
:firstpost:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i am dylann roof's brother and i bought him an account last week

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:regd09:

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
:yikes:

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
My daughter swears I will cause you guys to hate her if I post her name. Little does she realize they hate is free flowing like water in the swampland called GBS.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Mistakes were made.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Hey new posters, you should post in this thread for a warm welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. I was about 16 or so when I first joined SA and that was over a decade ago since joining the forums I graduated high school, graduated college, found a cool career path, married my soul mate, and now I live in a blue house with blue dogs.

Hope it works out well for you like it did for me

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Hey new posters, you should post in this thread for a warm welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay. I was about 16 or so when I first joined SA and that was over a decade ago since joining the forums I graduated high school, graduated college, found a cool career path, married my soul mate, and now I live in a blue house with blue dogs.

:sparkles:

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

The $20 dollars was actually their entire college fund.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I haven't bought either of my kids an account because I am hopeful that they will do well in their lives and a good leg up towards that goal is avoiding internet cesspools filled with obsessed nerdmo fatbodies trying to one up each other with humor because it is their only social outlet because their gross lives are bereft of any thing to be proud of or happy about.

This post brought to you by Demonachizer.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my children live in my ballsack and dont have access to wifi

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Do they each have their own account? This is important.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Dirk Squarejaw posted:

Do they each have their own account? This is important.

Yes

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Demonachizer posted:

I haven't bought either of my kids an account because I am hopeful that they will do well in their lives and a good leg up towards that goal is avoiding internet cesspools filled with obsessed nerdmo fatbodies trying to one up each other with humor because it is their only social outlet because their gross lives are bereft of any thing to be proud of or happy about.

This post brought to you by Demonachizer.

Welcome to my thread nerdmo fatbody!

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
should improve overall posting quality

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm your illegitimate love child. Buy me a new AV, Dad. Happy Father's Day!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
16 year old girls shouldn't be on this forum

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Did you buy them search so they can see dad's posting history?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

donkey salami posted:

Did you buy them search so they can see dad's posting history?

:boom:

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

16 year old girls shouldn't be on this forum

i agree, too old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saxon
Jan 21, 2006
NEEDS MORE CRIT

Troll.

• Locked thread