Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

he was a goony chublet with some good ideas, not unlike another friend of mine. mighta heard of him. goes by the name of Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i would like to tell you how i feel, but i will restrain myself

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

I heard Jesus was gay.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

*PHEW*
Lucky stars = thanked

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

neato burrito posted:

I heard Jesus was gay.

Poz my neg holy ghost

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

idk who that is so I googled him and he looks like a guy who can't get in a pool without goggles and flotation devices

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
HELP

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

didn't he fool a bunch of people into thinking he was cool and funny and good? when he is, in truth, none of those things?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

stay calm

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ok

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

he should kill himself imho

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

he should kill himself imho

same

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

dad gay. so what posted:

here, dad.

suck my poo poo, op

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It's pretty funny that he posted on these forums 30x daily for years until it was revealed that he was a chubby, socially awkward nerd, and he never posted again.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Smash Mouth & the San Jose Shark perpertrated one of the biggest ownings this site has ever seen, on a forums admin no less. Makes ya think

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

drat, it's a sick burn warzone in here, I just lost a titty to some shrapnel. Some gentlemen in this locale tonight are seriously down with rude attitude maneuvers

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

every day i do 100 pushups and 50 pullups while thinking about what i'd do if smashmouth asked me to come up and eat the eggs

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
ewww, just ewww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

NOT cool and good??! Well that doesn't sound like something gbs would care for

• Locked thread