Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bible
May 8, 2010

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

So she hired a detective, the best in the land to create a case against her and make this documentary to make people think she did it, because she convinced the world she did it? OK Story checks out!

I don't even know which side you're arguing for. You make as much sense as the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

"I have a magic pussy," she announces. "If you gently caress me, you become a king. I'm a kingmaker."
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/queen-of-the-damned-20040513?page=3

Seems legit.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
The very detective being interviewed in the movie or whatever, claims she hired him to find kurt when he was missing. Why the gently caress would she hire a legit detective if she killed him? Just so he could expose her in 2015 with a lovely documentary? The very premise that stupid Courtney Love hired a detective who was a little too good at his job is retarded. The evidence he presents is that she was lying to him a lot. No poo poo? A junkie was lying a lot? The other was that the cops are incompetent. So what? It's not even biased, it's a waste of time. Everybody who is still alive from that era already thinks she did it and hates her and anybody that doesn't isn't going to be convinced or suddenly care.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
The OP makes perfect sense if you're shilling a tremendously bad film that nobody would otherwise look twice at

docuDRAMA my friend

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
*hires private dick*

"I want you to investigate my husband's suicide! lol jk I actually totally killed him, here's my confession for u to record"

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

Flesh Forge posted:

The OP makes perfect sense if you're shilling a tremendously bad film that nobody would otherwise look twice at

docuDRAMA my friend

Ahah yeah they reinact all the scenes based on I guess this dude's memory.

Director: When you first met her what was she wearing?
Investigator: Oh she was smoking hot and totally all over me, barely wearing anything. Everytime I met up with her she was almost naked. You want to be accurate in those scenes especially, oh yeah she kept tickling my balls and blowing me.
Director: Better make sure the actress is really hot and willing to be naked the entire movie. The fans deserve to know the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

i watched that doc that came out on hbo recently and really curt cobain was just a boring bedsit songwriter that only got famous out of sheer nothing else to do

• Locked thread