Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Engrish hat
Ching chong wing wong lol
It not racist because liberal no care about asian man just like sexual market

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

we need hemp hats so we can smoke weed everyday and then go and buy a new hat because we smoked it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Black man hat

hat of africa. not troon hat. defense of throwing speaer and spray of Tec 9. wear this hat to KFC

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Real Hat

Is hat is yes!

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Yarmulke hat

Tiny hat, tiny heart
Good for steal and pass around with friends and play keep away like owner does with money

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

freelop posted:

Jimson may you please explain this hat in understandable?

Is hat of lower king given to man who step above station man who attempt be more than praetor shape of hiding punishment hide mutation of failed experiment

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
gender hat, increases the girth and the men, a woman can not wear a hat without looking to wrestle

12-year-old, you think: Who is to have a hat? Cap is invoked. Life I love. I love you, or I am a person who does not at the expense of its principles. I have been deprived of their victims, to destroy the world, and I do not want to die, who fear -I say to you now. »
Chief Engineer is the only thing that it can carry. TV and newspapers are struggling desperately. However, the display remains empty. , Selection of speakers is displayed. Instead, the world as a country of his voice in the chief engineer, right here in this room, when you want to search the whole, I thought as aviation or, man. This conference is one of the answers, it will not be solved a ton of soul.
"Is you, when people of moral crisis, listen to say. This is your fear for you, in half, half of hope crying suck, is a person of sin to destroy the Earth, we mind that it is a human nature you do not want to too, I to become a thing of finding more sacrifices.'re, will be applied in order to pursue after and occupation of each of the disaster. On the other hand, morality under the name, you can, crime problems have sacrifice everything. You must be at the expense of justice and mercy. for your sacrifice unity and freedom. the reason why he believes It was sacrificed. You have to sacrifice his ambition of funds that we have to sacrifice. You sacrifice the joy of responsibility.
"He is, everyone thinks the worst, it was good ruin. Why they are afraid that to achieve this, in the eyes of the world it is not true? This world, the absence of product To do sin, is a product of the image quality. It is reality that has its own of the goal of a complete personality. I will give you you desire and dream what you want to play is another.
"Your enemy, they are the source of all off his prey sin. Is made a target of the Code of Conduct, in order to destroy. I will out of reach take your way. and withdrew from the enemy, I was stopped in trouble. I of the motor that I have to. I think the human mind is to deny the Earth

staberind fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Jun 24, 2015

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Meat hat

Not for eat eat food not meat hat. wear meat hat for surprise of looks others. not hat of meat but meat hat looks meat when wear.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Binocular Hat
Wear neck maybe hat? (Maybe not, I don't remember the last time your stupid loving rear end even took a moment to listen to me. Tell me, is half the poo poo I say just filtered out?!) Place to head eye (observe) maybe see beyond wall. DO NOT SEE OBSERVE BEYOND WALL NO MAN LADY PRAETOR WILL FIND AND DELIVER SWIFT JUSTICE NO!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

How to proper worship Arbiter
1. Wear hat to wear hat is to give arbiter honor give great honor and man lady ladyman not judged
2. Wear proper hat, arbiter give hat at birth for man individual hat is important or no one there to take out trash as all man want be baby creator, and all lady want be baby spoiler.
3. Do not observe arbiter arbiter is there no matter if you see him or not. Do not attempt use Binocular Hat to observe arbiter
4. Do show respect to Praetor Praetor is there to guide arbiter will and should be treat like arbiter, man lady can observe Praetor, no fear look at praetor praetor good to look at even (Warning: Flying material can cause blindness or injury. Wear Safety glasses past this point.)
5. Not make baby near arbiter, is bad and not good for any to see.
6. Wear pant, Shirt, Hat, shoe when go to worship arbiter (No shoes, No shirt, No service)
7. Great honor give if arbiter touch. Maybe you be Praetor? Do not scratch at bulge make bleed and hurt.
8. Do not touch wall ever
9. Wall is there for safety
10. Praetor is there for safety

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A strong shirt

Is a shirt that man put (not I that dealt the Enemy his death-blow?' And the Ring that he held seemed to him exceedingly fair to look on; and he would not suffer it to be destroyed.”) on body to make look strong has good body draw on shirt lot of ab show lady you good for make baby pair with fedora maybe irresistible?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Crab hat

Not hat for strong man, hat for weak man, hat make sure you no have babies, no ladies. Sad hat. Come with free copy of Half-Life 3.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

A hat is an object of desire for many. Some would argue against such petty needs, yet many find themselves drawn inexorably to the allure of promises of a better life.

They call us lowers, rebels, and slurs unintelligible gifted to them by the praetors. Those they hold in such high esteem are the very same who guide the forces that retard there thoughts. They call us lowers and treat us as below them, yet we are the only ones who see the truth hidden in there love, who see the darkness behind each "gifted" piece of apparel. They demand so much more from them each day that many perish, or by happenstance lose there hats in increasingly dangerous work environments.

I saw the look of dawning terror on the face of one as the hat fell from there head. Saw what all "lowers" have once seen. The lies folded back as there control over them waned.

I also saw the tears in her eyes as they held her down and forced the hat back onto her head.

I saw my wife today.

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jun 25, 2015

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I've worn hats you people would never believe... beanie caps with propellors spinning in the wind in the park. I've drank Coors Light out of two cans attached to one hat. All of these hats will be tossed away, like torn strips of haberdasher's leather. Time to try... on another hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Leroy Dennui posted:

I've worn hats you people would never believe... beanie caps with propellors spinning in the wind in the park. I've drank Coors Light out of two cans attached to one hat. All of these hats will be tossed away, like torn strips of haberdasher's leather. Time to try... on another hat.

Stay safe Leroy Dennui, stay safe.

• Locked thread