Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
talkin' shit about a pretty sunset
ham and cheese on a cracker is one that I say "you bet!" about to most guys and gals.

which one do you like gbs which lunchable is the one you like
?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

the fuckkin pizza one! eeeyyy the pizza she come cold in a plastic box!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ham and cheese please!

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
pizza, but NOT swirls man you only get two with that one. classic peporoni pizza please. the one with the capri sun though

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

good choice ! dont agree with u but i respect ur opinion!

^ Nooner

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007

Nooner posted:

ham and cheese please!

coming right up!

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007

basement jihadist posted:

good choice ! dont agree with u but i respect ur opinion!

^ Nooner

this is how you have a discussion about it. lunchables doesnt have to bring out the ire in us

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
doesa anyone remember the tacos one it was a tie in with Taco Bell? Pretty crazy world we lived in back in the 90s

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Personally I was a turkey and cheese boy

Sometimes I would make little big macs like

cracker
cheese
turkey
cracker
cheese
turkey
cracker

well thats my dumb&gay lunchable experience

Battery Joe
Apr 12, 2007
so i guess we have all kind of been baptized in the water at the bottom of the ham stack in a lunchable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
I've had the ham and cheese before. It was pretty good I think

• Locked thread