Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I like Dominos wings way more than I should. Buffalo Wild Wings is overpriced, Hooters is ok, and I don't know of any local wing places that aren't flat out garbage.

Why is store-bought blue cheese never as good as the stuff in restaurants? I've tried like 8 different brands and they're all either way too tangy, or just bland. Closest I've been able to find is Hidden Valley.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Doppelganger posted:

I like Dominos wings way more than I should. Buffalo Wild Wings is overpriced, Hooters is ok, and I don't know of any local wing places that aren't flat out garbage.

Why is store-bought blue cheese never as good as the stuff in restaurants? I've tried like 8 different brands and they're all either way too tangy, or just bland. Closest I've been able to find is Hidden Valley.

The key is real dairy. make your own blue cheese - sour cream, buttermilk, mayo, little vinegar, and blue cheese. i like to blend in some green onion but that's non-traditional.

the stuff that comes out of a bottle is pretty much what yoohoo is to real milk

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wing stop is gr8

• Locked thread