Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
I haven't, personally. The closest was one time my friends older brother (I was like 13 at the time) broke up the fight that this dude started at a party with me for being a skater and threw me over our fence back into my yard.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jun 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
literacy is my el guapo :(

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you can't have been in very many then

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

you can't have been in very many then

i've been in like 5, i've never been a fighter type, i rolled 18 charisma at birth

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

hmm no, as your DM I regret to inform you that you have misplaced a decimal, you actually have 1.8 charisma

didn't know it could go that low did you

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
no i loving own

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

hmm no, as your DM I regret to inform you that you have misplaced a decimal, you actually have 1.8 charisma

well, i've never been good at decimals or physics or w/e

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Flesh Forge posted:

ive never tried a low-int run of baldurs gate :smith:
heard its really good tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The best low int game I can remember was Arcanum, because it had really hilarious cruelty to retards in full voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KB1OcN4Rrw

• Locked thread