Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-horner-dead-titanic-composer-804365

This guy did some great soundtracks over the years. He is the guy after all who brought us the famous DUNDUN-DUN-DUNDUN from Terminator which is every bit as iconic as the Indiana Jones riff. Sucks he's dead like this.

quote:

Horner was piloting a single-engine S312 Tucano turboprop plane when it crashed into a remote area about 60 miles north of Santa Barbara, officials said. An earlier report noted that the plane, which was registered to the composer, had gone down, but the pilot had not been identified.

Seriously I see way too many celebrities that get iced flying planes / helicopters. Is this all the rage with the Hollywood rich or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
good night sweet "Not-John-Williams" prince

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
i disagree with the title, zach braff has his pilot license and i've been waiting to hear about his crash.

(j/k, i love garden state, long live zach raff)

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Rest in piss John Denver. 10/12 never forget

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
put all celebs, and also politicians, on seperate planes. then hide the ground., hehehe :grin:

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Blazing Ownager posted:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-horner-dead-titanic-composer-804365

This guy did some great soundtracks over the years. He is the guy after all who brought us the famous DUNDUN-DUN-DUNDUN from Terminator which is every bit as iconic as the Indiana Jones riff. Sucks he's dead like this.

Seriously I see way too many celebrities that get iced flying planes / helicopters. Is this all the rage with the Hollywood rich or something?

Probably doing aerobatics or something. Which is understandable, given that the E312 Tucano owns extremely hard and I would buy one if I were a millionaire

:captainpop:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

tiaz posted:

Probably doing aerobatics or something. Which is understandable, given that the E312 Tucano owns extremely hard and I would buy one if I were a millionaire

I would die in this plane

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

tiaz posted:

Shouldn't a plane be blue with maybe some white patches to make it sky camo?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
not on the top, silly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Kuato posted:

Rest in piss John Denver.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
he might be horner, but that plane was hornier.... for the ground

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Matey posted:

Shouldn't a plane be blue with maybe some white patches to make it sky camo?

i think that hiding it is a lot bigger concern when it's on the ground then when it's in the air.

also it sucks that Harrison Ford died in that plane crash a few months ago

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

City of Tampa posted:

i think that hiding it is a lot bigger concern when it's on the ground then when it's in the air.

just put it in a hanger problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if you can see the top of the plane youre facing the ground

mostly

• Locked thread