Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korthal
May 26, 2011

I'm wondering if the :nws: tag is really just there to comfort people and doesn't actually do it's job of warning people at work that they should not click on a link. Kinda like how the TSA prevents terrorist attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im the hairy butthole

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
having both :nms: and :nws: is usually pretty redundant

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i got fired for reading this thread at work and puking all over my computer and breaking it. see you round the breadlines, fuckos

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my brother applied for a promotion at tsa and they demoted him
how hated do you have to be to suck at tsa

Korthal
May 26, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

my brother applied for a promotion at tsa and they demoted him
how hated do you have to be to suck at tsa

lmbo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Usually I scream "oh yeah, you can't fire ME, because I QUIT!"

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I did OP, but mostly because I immediately started jerking off at my desk, and less because of the link i clicked PERSAY

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
expected goatse

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
When it happened I said "Ok, fine. Just one question. Who's coming with me?" then :russbus:

the rest stood up and clapped.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I haven't ever gotten fired, but I did have a reputation as a pedophile for a good six months because one time my boss saw me reading TFR on the work computer. I was trying to explain, no, this is a gun forum, this is a bunch of rednecks like you and me, they post pictures of their guns on the internet, but he wasn't believing me. All he saw was MLP avatars and he thought I was cruising some forum for preteen girls.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Network Pesci posted:

I haven't ever gotten fired, but I did have a reputation as a pedophile for a good six months because one time my boss saw me reading TFR on the work computer. I was trying to explain, no, this is a gun forum, this is a bunch of rednecks like you and me, they post pictures of their guns on the internet, but he wasn't believing me. All he saw was MLP avatars and he thought I was cruising some forum for preteen girls.

dag talk about being right for the wrong reasons

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty triggered whenever I see :nws: and...

Opps, I did it again.

Triggered.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_dMD2NokTg :nws:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Eh when someone walks by your office a forum with words doesn't look that strange but if there's naked pictures on your screen they'll notice.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

some director of something or other at one of my old jobs got fired for texting a secretary he wanted to eat the hair off her pussy so i guess he forgot the nws label

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont like browsing sites like this on my work computer.

so i just sit in my cubicle and use awful app on my phone. lol.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Ugh, I've seen a lot of poo poo on the internet, but this is the absolute worst

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
I saw a post once from a guy saying he'd just been fired because of a Dickbutt image further up the thread.

• Locked thread