Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34390/title.scott-storch-files-for-bankruptcy

The producer has worked with 50 Cent and Dr. Dre.

Scott Storch has filed for bankruptcy, claiming an asset total of $3,600, TMZ reports.

The assets are a $3,000 watch, $500 in clothing and $100 cash.

Storch has battled with drug addiction throughout his career.

TMZ says he spent $30 million on drugs in a six-month span.

Storch produced 50 Cent's "Candy Shop," among other songs, for the New York rapper.

The producer also worked with Dr. Dre on his unreleased Detox album.

Storch's other credits include work for Lil' Kim ("Lighters Up") and Beyonce ("Baby Boy").

Nonviolent J fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Jun 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'll give you five bucks

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
thanks obamacare

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
sounds highly likely, that's what, five to ten kilos of cocaine a day

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

LMAO, he never even made 30 million to begin with.

He was always fronting like he was this big baller because he produced a few hit songs. He can't rap for poo poo; loving Timbaland beat him in a rap feud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfzbdiCtye4

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You can't possibly do $5 million of coke per month so since the article says he spent $30 million on drugs, not that he took them I'm sure he just bought the drugs to flush down the toilet so as to rid his neighborhood of this curse.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Supposedly he had a stupid amount of people hanging around him that kept a 24/7 party going and that's how he blew all his money.

You can tell by the video I posted above that he's a really insecure manchild.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

I'm Crap posted:

sounds highly likely, that's what, five to ten kilos of cocaine a day
maybe he has a huge posse

e: like your mum

XMNN fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Jun 25, 2015

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

XMNN posted:

maybe he has a huge posse

e: like your mum
good edit, works on multiple levels

i really like the idea of this guy buying everyone at a football match a line on a weekly basis

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Why does he have huge sunglasses that cover more than half of his face in every picture

oh

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea
I know a dude who when he worked for a garage went to repossess 7 of his cars. He was upside down on all of them - he owed 2.3 million on his 1.8mil veyron alone. He was suckered into the dumbest financing deals you could imagine, barely made payments and got all his poo poo taken. The guy is apparently a prime moron.

He's still fronting by saying he went bankrupt from drugs, I doubt he ever had the money in the first place. He just leased and rented poo poo that was worth that.

cubicle gangster fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Jun 25, 2015

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Lighters Up is a pretty good tune, imo, although Lil Kim's delivery is a little stilted.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

Perhaps he went to one of your American hospitals?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Fumble posted:

lol owned

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011

cubicle gangster posted:

I know a dude who when he worked for a garage went to repossess 7 of his cars. He was upside down on all of them - he owed 2.3 million on his 1.8mil veyron alone. He was suckered into the dumbest financing deals you could imagine, barely made payments and got all his poo poo taken. The guy is apparently a prime moron.

He's still fronting by saying he went bankrupt from drugs, I doubt he ever had the money in the first place. He just leased and rented poo poo that was worth that.

Maybe he's on a payment plan for the drugs and the juice is still running

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
as long as Stitches keeps putting out poo poo I don't care

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
I'm jealous

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wow cool

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
the brightest stars truly burn out the fastest rip scott storch

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
the storch been torched

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Scott Storch is one of the sleaziest looking dudes I've ever seen. like just greasy as gently caress

dougdrums
Feb 25, 2005
CLIENT REQUESTED ELECTRONIC FUNDING RECEIPT (FUNDS NOW)
hey at least he had a good time

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
so if you confess to drug trafficking its no good they actually have to see you do it?

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

gary oldmans diary posted:

so if you confess to drug trafficking its no good they actually have to see you do it?

You can confess to killing a hundred people with ninja stars whilst flipping sweet somersaults and poo poo but no one gives a poo poo because they know youre a lying douchebag.

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

cubicle gangster posted:

i know this is a lie because its not possible

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Nutsngum posted:

You can confess to killing a hundred people with ninja stars whilst flipping sweet somersaults and poo poo but no one gives a poo poo because they know youre a lying douchebag.
the thing is he needs to have a little meeting with the irs and dea and they can hash it out

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Any relation to:

?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

dougdrums posted:

hey at least he had a good time

Nah have you ever done too much coke while drinking? At a certain point it's just not fun anymore and you need more coke and drink just to avoid being in hell. Most people run out of coke and drink and eventually throw themselves into bed or at least cut themselves off at some point, he probably never did and was in weeks long binges that he couldn't pull himself out of.

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Woo! I'm almost richer than Scott Storch

Zooey Dave Chapelle
Oct 27, 2013
Benzodiazepines are great for comedowns and cheaper than more coke.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

cubicle gangster posted:

Yeah by the looks of it his issue was he was extended way too much credit even based on future royalties and income, then let lawsuits pile up and stopped getting new income coming in. Then a sane person would have declared bankruptcy and been out of the hole within a few years but he hosed that up and his creditors were able to lay claim to all his assets and royalties basically in perpetuity.

The guy is by all accounts a piece of poo poo douchebag so I don't feel sorry for him but at the same time there were probably plenty of creditors that knew exactly what they were doing, overextending him credit based on his inability to pay knowing that their security interest was larger than the debt over the time that they could get the courts to make him pay up.

The same thing happened to Annie Leibovitz, her creditors knew she was going to crash and burn but they also knew that they would be able to recover their money anyways. If Michael Jackson didn't end up croaking the same thing would have probably happened to him within a few years.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Was wondering the other day whatever happened to him. Good to know, I'm glad he was keeping himself busy.

Redkist
Mar 5, 2005
Fonkay fressh!
as a budding producer i can only hope to spend 15 mil on drugs in 6 months

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I wonder how much that is in krokodil

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Fumble posted:

I was in an American hospital the other day and I swear to god I heard some nurses and a dude (Dr maybe?) chatting down the hallway, say my last name and say "This guy just signed your paycheck for the month" and laugh about it

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Metanaut posted:

Why does he have huge sunglasses that cover more than half of his face in every picture

oh

the years have not been kind to pugsley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
maybe he doesn't have insurance

• Locked thread