Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Dear Goon,

I saw you in the student hall of our local community college. I sat quiet on my laptop playing Starcraft 2 while I spied you from across the room. You were garbed in a brilliantly colored trilby that complimented your eyes. You had a beautifully oiled pony tail coming from underneath it.Your beard was as shy as I am, and luckier, getting to nuzzle on your neck all day. You were wearing a wolf t-shirt and khaki shorts. I saw you playing Magic: The Gathering with two of your friends and it was pretty clear you were winning. I wanted to talk to you but couldn't get up the nerve to do it, so I hope you see this and I hope you remember me. I was the one you bumped into when you were leaving. When you dropped your mangas we both bent down to pick them up and our hands touched briefly. It was exhilarating. I long for your touch all through the hours of the day but have not seen you in the student hall in days now. Please respond goon. If you feel the way I do, I know you'll be scouring the internet for a post by me, as I did for you. Meet me in the back of the student hall at 5pm on Monday and maybe we can get to know each other better.

Love,
Your secret admirer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

u didn't miss when u connected w that shovel

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dear OP,

I'm str8.

Sorry,
Frijolero

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Good one if its original material. Voted 4

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
LOL

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
repeat?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Hey just saw you at the apartment building next to gamestop. Don't know if that was your boyfriend or not, but I think we kept catching each other as eye. If I'm wrong no big deal but if you see this and I'm right back to me maybe we can hang out ;) I was on the vespa. I was wearing my aviators until I caught your eye.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Your mom was sucking my dick but didn't make breakfast.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Dear goon that I destroyed the rear end & face of last night: i stole all your video games while you were sleeping

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
do u like me? check one

-yes

-no

-myby so

deviler
Feb 20, 2007

Let's take this star craft out of dry dock, shall we?
Dear Goon,

I first met you while looking for group for Hellfire Ramparts during the Burning Crusade expansion. You whispered me "we have room for 1 more ;)". You were a beautiful Draenei holy paladin, I was the dwarf hunter with the raptor pet. With every heal you gave me, my feelings grew and grew. We wiped once, but it wasn't your fault. I take complete responsibility. An upgrade dropped for me, but I passed so you could have it for your dps set. You kicked me from the party when the dungeon was over, but I know things were complicated. I understand. Since then I have occasionally glimpsed you in Shattrath City, afk on the Aldor Terrace. I did not have the courage to /w you. Then Wrath of the Lich King came out, and I never saw you again. Please goon, if you are reading this, contact me and I will give you a ventrilo server address where we can be alone.

Really hoping you're a hot girl IRL,
Anonymous

HENGRY BUNG
Jan 15, 2015

Dear goon,

I'm gay

Warm Regards,
HENGRY BUNG

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Goon friend,

I ate all the pizza on your floor & downloaded your movies and made your cat a lil' mad... neway hit me up on gchat

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

couplea goons right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3flv5nWZgII

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Dear Matey we passed like ships in the night, but I fell in love with your A/V during the "Dog A/V" thread. Woof! :bigtran:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

u didn't miss when u connected w that shovel

hahahahaha

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay
:nws:

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Anne whatley hit me up

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

If you're not doing anything tonight I have a bottle of Mt. Dew I've been saving, it's a good year, '98. Grab a bag of cheetos and come over

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Captain Yossarian posted:

Dear Matey we passed like ships in the night, but I fell in love with your A/V during the "Dog A/V" thread. Woof! :bigtran:

uh oh boys, I think I might've found myself a love connection here.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

catfished

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

You're all invited to our wedding, btw.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Looking for: Billy Shots

You said you would call but you never did. I really enjoyed your sweet talking, like when you said "I have AIDS". So hot. Shoot me an email big sexy.

-EJ

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Darf posted:

catfished

Rude

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Sup? Lookin' for a bro down for some mutual facefucking. Straight bros only as I am NOT GAY.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You showed me how to clear my browser history yesterday but left in a hurry, call me :kimchi:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Darf posted:

If you're not doing anything tonight I have a bottle of Mt. Dew I've been saving, it's a good year, '98. Grab a bag of cheetos and come over

'98 was a good year. PM me.

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
My sexy cuckbaby,

I saw you on the forums last night. I was lurking, but just reading your post felt like massaging the fat man titties of a bronzed Adonis. I felt like lowtax himself moved your thread from gbs to the goldmine of my heart.

I know you say you're gay, but seeing is believing ;)

Pm me.

ps: I know boys hate stairs, and I can tell just by reading your posts that you're clean, but please bring one. I like to use protection :bigtran:

Beatboxing Bard
Sep 6, 2010
I was picking pieces of Hot Pocket out of the folds of my #Bronylivesmatter t-shirt.

You were bent over, showing me the depths of your soul via the ultimate prolapse (nice ring).

I don't know if you saw me, but whatever I stared into stared back at me.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710062

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Sorry I missed your lovely thread from March. Guess I should just close this one and necro bump yours!

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Windows 98 posted:

Sorry I missed your lovely thread from March. Guess I should just close this one and necro bump yours!

No thanks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I voted 5 in your thread. You emptyquoted me. Was it destiny?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

quote:

Your beard was as shy as I am, and luckier, getting to nuzzle on your neck all day.

this made me lol

• Locked thread