Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Check it out... you can easily see a titty on the state seal. Nice way to see some skin if your work blocks explicit sites. :cool:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6f/Seal_of_Virginia.svg/2000px-Seal_of_Virginia.svg.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

thats a dude. which is totally cool. cause being gay is ok

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

dang it bobbeh

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

What's he gunna do with that huge metal dildo?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
why are they celebrating Lincolns assassination

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
more like sic titty

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

:flipoff:

:jackbud:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

tada posted:

thats a dude. which is totally cool. cause being gay is ok

Uhh no? That's def. a girl.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

In the movie Borat (2006), Borat explains that in his country, homosexual men wear blue hats. That's true in this case, because Borat the movie is "very nice" (little in joke for my fellow Borat lovers)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
its also one of 5 states to not use common core woot

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Good stuff dude I really needed to juice my weasel to get me through the day. God bless!!!!! :cheers:

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
:captainpop:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

why do most state seals look like bad MS Paint drawings

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Motto posted:

why do most state seals look like bad MS Paint drawings

Most states were founded before Illustrator was invented so they had to make do.

This post brought to you by Demonachizer.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
ive known about this life hack for a while op

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

thought this thread was about me very disappointed now.

solo humping pro
Jun 4, 2015

Demonachizer posted:

Most states were founded before Illustrator was invented so they had to make do.

:siren: (USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST) :siren:

loving lmao

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dang, dude on the ground is getting a sweet upskirt angle. and you know that broad ain't wearing no panties

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Demonachizer posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I got boned up in anticipation and blew a load to a dude. I guess I'm gay now

• Locked thread