Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
OP there's serial killers on the loose everywhere why is this one so special?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Airborne Viking posted:

OP there's serial killers on the loose everywhere why is this one so special?

He's loving up.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
they should send the csi guys after him, they'll find him in a week

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gaunab posted:

they should send the csi guys after him, they'll find him in a week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Do It Once Right posted:

Rural Ohio is sad because you'll occasionally pass through small towns infested with long-term inbreeding. I had to drive through a tiny town called London once for work, and everybody - everybody, male or female - had the same pale, formless potato-face. It could have been the start of a horror movie. An entire city of people with no chance. So they never leave and end up loving a relative and starting a new generation of hopeless people there.

Innsmouth, OH.

Autumn Angel
Jan 18, 2014

Thunder Moose posted:

Ugh I hope they catch him.

Her?

It.

I hate serial killers.

That's a pretty controversial opinion, you better watch your mouth! I also hope that you respect the preferred gender pronouns of our nation's serial killers from now on.

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ay yo,

*flicks toothpick out of my mouth like Scott Hall from the NWO*

First of all, Ohio as a state rules you dumb faggots. We are the best at college football, so s a d and f a b, bitches.

Second, Chillicothe is kind of cool. Mostly it's just a giant redneck city but they have some neato history stuff to go see and if you like to murder deers there are the best deers available to murder in the woods.

SUCK MY DICK.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
John elway serially killed the Cleveland Browns

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dave_Indeed posted:

Ay yo,

*flicks toothpick out of my mouth like Scott Hall from the NWO*

First of all, Ohio as a state rules you dumb faggots. We are the best at college football, so s a d and f a b, bitches.

Second, Chillicothe is kind of cool. Mostly it's just a giant redneck city but they have some neato history stuff to go see and if you like to murder deers there are the best deers available to murder in the woods.

SUCK MY DICK.

Where in southern Ohio did you grow up?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
jim harbaugh's already going to some ghastly extremes to beat urban meyer huh

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
Hooking is a dangerous job.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Raku posted:

jim harbaugh's already going to some ghastly extremes to beat urban meyer huh

if so he's picked the wrong area of the state for high school talent

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

satanic splash-back posted:

Where in southern Ohio did you grow up?

I was the king of Mt. Perry, Ohio. I sat upon a throne of empty busch light cans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol, muhfuckas in cincinnati put chili on they spaghetti

yall wild af for that one B

• Locked thread