Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Budget Dracula
Jun 6, 2007

she cucked a medal of honor recipient??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i will make the website if nobody has made it yet

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

baby daddy is still anonymous because once the marine sniper medal of honor winner finds out who it is, cuckboy gonna get rekt

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

dad gay. so what posted:

i will make the website if nobody has made it yet

go for it plz post the url asap danke

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Jst0rm posted:

hey now. We dont know for sure that a black baby wont happen.

God, I've never prayed for anything before, but pleasepleasepleaseplease make this happen with your eternal power.

Love, your child,
Lil_Peeler

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
haha imagine being this guy and receiving the highest military honor but instead of being known for that you'll be remembered as a retard because you got owned by Alaskan trash.

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Axolotl posted:

Gee! Tell me more about this "humor", Mr. Wizard!

This kills the joke.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

haha imagine being this guy and receiving the highest military honor but instead of being known for that you'll be remembered as a retard because you got owned by Alaskan trash.

the website is being made

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

are there any pictures of bristol's titties yet

im asking for a friend

my dilz

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

este posted:

Her mom wanted to work for ESPN her whole life, and ESPN is in Bristol, Connecticut.

I'm dead serious

Following that trend Bristol should name the baby Juno

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lil Peeler posted:

God, I've never prayed for anything before, but pleasepleasepleaseplease make this happen with your eternal power.

Love, your child,
Lil_Peeler
what ever happened to big peeper anyway?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Doctor Schnabel posted:

He became a white hooded knight that chose the road most traveled

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Chinatown posted:

reminder that levi johnston is now broke and has two other daughters with some other woman that have, unsurpsiringly, awful loving names

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/bristol-palin-custody-battle-levi-johnston-broke/

Every time I think I'm a fat loser I read about Levi "HOckey" Johnson and then I realize I'm just fat. :unsmith:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

He died and then came back and then went away again.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

God should just make the baby black even if both parents are white.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

InterFaced posted:

imagine what sort of offspring a palin and marine could create.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Ripoff posted:

Every time I think I'm a fat loser I read about Levi "HOckey" Johnson and then I realize I'm just fat. :unsmith:

I know Levi Johnston is dead and all, but I really want to hear what he has to say about this. I don't really do eldritch incantations or blasphemous rituals or whatever, but I will, I'll dance around with a chicken, I'll take a weegee board to a graveyard at midnight, whatever it takes to have a front page update with Levi's take on current events. I heard that in Heaven if you ramp your monster truck through the window of a Stuckey's and then fight four cops while high on Ambien, Early Times, and meth, you don't even get a ticket, they just give you a new truck. Levi please confirm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Chinatown posted:

reminder that levi johnston is now broke and has two other daughters with some other woman that have, unsurpsiringly, awful loving names

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/bristol-palin-custody-battle-levi-johnston-broke/

If he is a full time electrician, or even just any type of building trade, and he is going broke, I am guessing that there is more than just "shopping sprees" involved, but also probably some drug use.

Is everyone on Alaska taking Percocet?

• Locked thread