Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
My internet wife and I were talking about this earlier. We need unbiased views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Probably safer just to spend years of your life trading insults and calling each other losers for the social inadequacies assumed to motivate your need to socialize online rather than risk forming an unhealthy relationship imo.

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
healthy in the sense that anonymity brings out a certain truthfulness you can't get anywhere else, but definitely not a substitute for face to face interaction

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Pro: it med me gey?

Con: spelling bad dont care

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I don't think that anything is healthy except for broccoli.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

a dog from hell posted:

I don't think that anything is healthy except for broccoli.

Qft

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
posting on internet forums is what keeps me young and beautiful, now hold still while i siphon more energy from your goon souls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

in moderation, op.

• Locked thread