Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

EnabledAssman posted:

Without fail whenever I eat Olive Garden I will almost loving poo poo my pants before the night is over. Like I will have to clench my rear end cheeks together to keep in the torrents of poo poo about to blast out. No other restaurant makes me feel like my rear end in a top hat is about to burst and loving obliterate everything in front of my hole with a massive blast of poo poo.

Dude you weren't kidding what the gently caress is happening to me right now sweet Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN
My fiancé is now stuck on the toilet unleashing god knows what into it... sounds like he's struggling in there...must've been the salad

WAMPA_STOMPA
Oct 21, 2010

Fusilli Jerry posted:

My fiancé is now stuck on the toilet unleashing god knows what into it... sounds like he's struggling in there...must've been the salad

Are you in the bathroom with him? Or are his screams echoing into the restaurant? Or what?

Fusilli Jerry
Dec 13, 2013

ASSMAN

WAMPA_STOMPA posted:

Are you in the bathroom with him? Or are his screams echoing into the restaurant? Or what?

Naw, we're back home... he's been in the bathroom for a while :ohdear:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lmao the cherry coke is doing its thing which is cleansing a colon

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What is it about goons that makes them have such pathetic digestive systems, EVerything under the sun causes them to have diarrhea.

lmao for real. every ingredient under the sun makes poor widdle goony-woony's tum-tums all upsetsy-wetsy

black beans in my burritos? PANTS SHITTTING TIME

cheese on pizza? UGHHH DIARRHEA

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

jackyl posted:

lmao the cherry coke is doing its thing which is cleansing a colon
Stop slandering the good name of cherrycoke. It was probably the loving calamari

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Xaris posted:

lmao for real. every ingredient under the sun makes poor widdle goony-woony's tum-tums all upsetsy-wetsy

black beans in my burritos? PANTS SHITTTING TIME

cheese on pizza? UGHHH DIARRHEA

Every GBS food thread that I can remember has had at least one goon talking about how the food gave them diarrhea. At first I thought their complaints held merit but I'm starting to think they are just bitchbois

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Meanwhile, in college I ate a pound of spoiled ground beef on a dare and didn't notice a thing AMA

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Every GBS food thread that I can remember has had at least one goon talking about how the food gave them diarrhea. At first I thought their complaints held merit but I'm starting to think they are just bitchbois

yea lol

to be fair the only time i think a goon was right is taco bell will prolly give u bad shits

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Meanwhile, in college I ate a pound of spoiled ground beef on a dare and didn't notice a thing AMA

Was it raw or cooked? And if it was cooked how was it cooked? And if it was raw how was it tartared?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

did you get money from this dare or was it just an honor thing

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I've never been to an Olive Garden but it sounds kinda lame IMO

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??
I don't know why people willingly eat olive garden's breadsticks.

if I want something like that at home, I'll go roll a tube of pillsbury's in a shitload of salt and bake it until it's still not done.

Gay Hitler
Dec 11, 2006

I'm gay as heil!

Shithouse Dave posted:

It was

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

Shithouse Dave posted:

Lobotomy Bob
Jun 13, 2003

there is an uncomfortable amount of hate for cherry coke in this thread

stop it

LudaChris
Apr 26, 2010
All this talk of Olive Garden and diarrhea and colon cleansing is really triggering me right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Lobotomy Bob posted:

there is an uncomfortable amount of hate for cherry coke in this thread

stop it

every now and again, i like a cherry coke especially from the coke freestyle machine

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What is it about goons that makes them have such pathetic digestive systems, EVerything under the sun causes them to have diarrhea.

Anything beyond saltines or boiled carrots causes goons to have explosive diarrhea.

"I ate 2 fries at McD's and I prolapsed my anus from making GBS threads 10 minutes later."

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
i'll have the pasta fagioli or whatever that's called *tries ordering in exaggerated italian accent*

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
Are you gay or a girl?

If you're gay, shame on you (for eating at Olive Garden)! You're supposed to have good taste and fitness. Disgraceful!

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

RaceyBucket posted:

Was it raw or cooked? And if it was cooked how was it cooked? And if it was raw how was it tartared?

I pan fried it, possible w diced onions. It tasted like spoiled ground beef smells, I must have used half a bottle of French's mustard to get it down.

Omelette du Fromage posted:

did you get money from this dare or was it just an honor thing

we pulled it out of the fridge and both gagged when we smelled it.... I said to my roommate: "dare me to eat it?" and my roommate said "you're loving on" and the rest is history.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
It sounds dumb now that I'm years removed from the situation but as I like to say, there's a time and place for everything--and that's college :madmax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Are you still at Olive Garden?

• Locked thread