Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there?
no
yes??
i have the runs
View Results

• Locked thread
Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Look how cultured I am! Running while looking like a poo poo rainbow. These Indians sure know how to live! This is a huge thing in utah :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

running isn't enjoyable. running while getting hit in the face with stupid paint is even less enjoyable. having stupid paint stuck to who knows where for the next week is even less enjoyable.

I'm white, btw, and have lol'ed at a bunch of my stupid friends for doing these runs

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
lol at people exercising and having fun let's goon on about how ridiculous they are

Kernel Monsoon
Jul 18, 2006
Exercising while inhaling powdered dust squirted right in your face from a cheerful bystander. It's great. This is a great idea.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
a ghost is a lot more white

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
even black people become white ghosts

thoughts and prayers
Apr 22, 2013

Love heals all wounds. We hope you continually carry love in your heart. Today and always, may loving memories bring you peace, comfort, and strength. We sympathize with the family of (Name). We shall never forget you in our prayers and thoughts. I am at a loss for words during this sorrowful time.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Why have gimmick runs sprung up out of nowhere over the past few years? I mean you suddenly got the Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, color bullshit like this replacing regular 5k/10k charity road races. Is it because yuo get to brag about it on twitter?

Regular events are now overwhelmed with fatties and un-fuckables

You need to stage events that are too embarrassing for lard-asses to participate in to showcase the quality talent

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

lol at fools itt defending these white girl runs. they may be the whitest of all

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

actually posting on a heavily ironic old rear end forum may be the whitest thing ever. congrats yall we did it

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Elukka posted:

lol at people exercising and having fun let's goon on about how ridiculous they are

you got it! you broke the goon secret

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003
I've been referring to these events as a "Honky fun run" for years now.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Well all those people who were really into flashmobs a few years ago have got to do something with their time.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this poo poo seems kinda maybe a lil bit fun i guess but i bet the reality is really lovely and boring there doesnt seem to be anything inherently fun about gettin covered in powder and running in fact it proably would be p annoying

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Toadvine posted:

Less fat youth is a good thing.

fat youth aren't registering for this poo poo

tons of people just walk them anyway instead of running

running is really ineffective way to lose fat

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

quote:

ugh who runs? and gets dirty while doing it? running isn't even the most efficient way to lose weight. there aren't even any fat guys there, just young fit chicks. PASS.
:goonsay:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lmao, this isn't even the first one that this has happened at and yet somehow people continue to be shocked that swimming in liquid poo poo will make them ill

some old car parts
Aug 2, 2011

Makes me a very poor man
We recently had one of these in the netherlands that made national news.
because they hosed up with the dyes and the paint actually dyed people's hair and couldn't get it out.
poo poo was pretty great for a laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
mud runs were invented to simulate black slaves excaping from white owned plantations. the mud is so the white participants look the role and the novovorus is to make sure they get brown under their clothes too

• Locked thread