Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I'm half sicillian on my moms side so my dad always liked to quote the friend of the family gene scene from true romance at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus posted:

Joke is on him in the end, about half a year after that he said some further insulting poo poo and I decided to cut contact with him completely with no explanation. He actually came to my work and nearly broke down crying when I refused to talk to him. gently caress you Dad.

Ain't right dude.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

He kinda thought I was gay for awhile until I brought a girl home. That hurt :(

Bad Mr Frosty
Apr 25, 2012
Got beat up at a cub scout meeting my dad was the leader and watched the whole thing. Later that night he told me he didn't stop the other boy because he didn't want to get sued.
BURN!

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Dad: *hits thumb with hammer accidentally* drat, that hurts.
Me: Pfft, you're a wimp. If that happened to me I'd have just laughed.
Dad: Yeah, if that had happened to you I'd have laughed too.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Dad: *hits thumb with hammer accidentally* drat, that hurts.
Me: Pfft, you're a wimp. If that happened to me I'd have just laughed.
Dad: Yeah, if that had happened to you I'd have laughed too.

Local Father Arrested in Son's Murder-by-Hammer Case, Town Rests Easy

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
we were playing raquetball and i scored a point on the low wall and he said "you little bitch" and immediately regretted it and i lolled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
dad: "son, you're sixteen now, here's a twenty, go pop your cherry"

me: "dad, I already did that"

dad: "no you didn't, I found the tape, go get a professional this time"

• Locked thread