Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
News/current events threads

These are fine to post, but post a link to whatever it is you're talking about and also what your opinion of it is/why anyone else should care. If you don't meet these minimum requirements you will be probated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nonviolent J posted:

News/current events threads

These are fine to post, but post a link to whatever it is you're talking about and also what your opinion of it is/why anyone else should care. If you don't meet these minimum requirements you will be probated.

Something bad just happened somewhere in the world - (Repost this every 10 seconds.)

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Ho wis the eather?

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
news: i just had a poop

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TACO_HERO posted:

news: i just had a poop

congrats. is it a boy or a girl?

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Isis bad, gays happy, diseases raging, lowtax dead

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
Hot from the presses op, front page poo poo reads

Y
O
U

S
U
C
K

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
lol @ rules at this stage of SA, you should be offering 10bux to stay here at this point

gonna be noone but yospos at this rate

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Nonviolent J posted:

lol @ rules at this stage of SA, you should be offering 10bux to stay here at this point

gonna be noone but yospos at this rate

try posting better

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
headlines in the news and whispered on the lips of every person on earth!!!

GAS

What event is currently happening?

posting with reckless abandon !!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

gay flags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i somehow got mayonnaise in my hair while eating a turkey sandwich at 7:33 am on The Lords Day and my opinion on this is that the op is a fag

• Locked thread